|Model Name||Emile Henry Burgundy Cheese Baker|
|Mounting Hardware||Cheese Baker|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||348417|
|Product Dimensions||19.56 x 17.53 x 9.91 cm; 1.31 Kilograms|
Emile Henry 348417 Burgundy Cheese Baker, 7.7 x 6.9 x 3.9 inch
Enhance your purchase
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials. Made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry proprietary HR ceramic (high resistance)
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. Shock resistant. For use in the oven up to 520 Degree; oven, broiler, and microwave safe. Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- DURABLE and SCRATCH RESISTANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR . Our covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use Instructions.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the oven to the table! Emile Henry Cheese Baker is ideal for preparing cheese to be served hot: Whether it is brie, mozzarella or goat cheese; simply place the cheese in the baker, add sweet or savory garnish, close the lid and put in the oven. Once baked, serve directly in the baker. A ’Wow’ effect: the cheese warm throughout and decadently creamy is ready to spread on toasts or crackers, or pour over steamed veggies and cured meat. The lid helps keep the cheese moist and infuses the flavours. It also helps retain smells and keeps the cheese hot until served. The bright glaze is resistant, non-porous, durable and easy to clean. All Emile Henry products are made in France and have a ten year .