|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||119644|
|Product Dimensions||42.5 x 28 x 7.62 cm; 2.72 Kilograms|
Emile Henry Made In France 16.7 by 11-Inch Roaster, Flour White
Enhance your purchase
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A new line for emile henry in 2012, natural chic takes you into an authentic universe of soft, natural tones. Your house becomes a warm cocoon, creating a harmony of delicate colors and rounded shapes for cooking with pleasure. Our dishes have always been produced in france in marcigny in the south of burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his molds, produces his dishes and signed each one with his initials.
Emile Henry Lasagna & Roasting Dish
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. Our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy.
Emile Henry Lasagna & Roasting Dish
Combining Versatility with Elegance
Our lasagna dishes bring a delicate, natural touch to the preparation, cooking and presentation of your lasagnas, gratins, and roasts. The Emile Henry Lasagna Dish is a versatile and elegant dish that’s a must-have for your kitchen. In addition to lasagnas and roasts, it can be used for bar cookies, cornbread, and cake! This useful dish is equally suited for everyday meals and special occasions.
- Made of all natural materials. Made in France from high-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry proprietary HR Ceramic (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 500 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Chip resistant and durable for everyday use.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
Emile Henry provides all natural, durable, shock resistant elegance for the modern kitchen
Made in France from Natural Materials
Made from HR Ceramic (High Resistance) which diffuses the heat gently and evenly.
Use in the oven up to 515 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Bought same pan in red and has quickly become my favorite goto. For my oven i can finally fit 2 pans side by side on same rack that is larger then typical 9x13 and 9x10. Good for those party type events where the 9x13 / 3 quarts will not be enough food.