|Product Dimensions||16 x 16 x 22 cm; 1.8 Kilograms|
Enfamil A+ Stage 2 Follow-on Milk Formula 360 DHA+ , 6 months onwards, 1.8kg
Enhance your purchase
- 1) With DHA Plus ARA + PDX & GOS
- 2) Scientifically Formulated
- 3) Scientifically formulated by Mead Johnson Nutrition with 17mg▲ DHA & 34mg▲ ARA
- 4) DHA and ARA are important Building Blocks for Brain & Eye Development
- 5) Choline supports overall mental functioning
- FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2 years old and above, 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 4 years of age or 150-200mg DHA+EPA for children 4 years old and above, 200-250mg DHA+EPA for children 6-10 years old. Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO:Rome
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
• Follow-on milk formula for infants over 6 months. • Scientifically formulated with 17mg DHA & 34mg ARA per 100 kcal, which helps to meet FAO/WHO recommendations* for daily DHA & ARA intake for infants 6-12 months. DHA & ARA are important building blocks for brain and eye development in babies. • Choline: supports overall mental and physical development. • Unique blend of PDX (Polydextrose) and GOS. Prebiotic (GOS) stimulates the growth of benefical intestinal flora to maintain a healthy digestive system. • Zinc & Iron: support your baby's natural defences.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|