English Grammar in Use Book with Answers: A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Learners of English Paperback – 24 January 2019
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
About the Author
The best-selling grammar books
- In Use is perfect for both classroom teaching and self-study, teachers have been recommending in Use for over 30 years.
- By choosing in Use, you’ll have more language learning opportunities at your fingertips than ever before. The new interactive ebooks make it easy to study on the go: no matter where you are, you can listen to audio and access all of the content found in the printed books.
EXPORE OUR TITLES: English Grammar in Use
- Includes ebook with audio
- Simple explanations, clear examples and new practice exercises
- It is comprehensive, and level-appropriate
- Written by Raymond Murphy, the best-selling author of grammar books for learners of English
- It's used by millions of learners globally to successfully improve their English grammar