2 in 1 5500mW Engraver CNC 3018 Pro Engraving Machine, GRBLControl PCB PVC Wood Router CNC 3 Axis Milling Machine with Offline Controller and ER11 and 5mm Extension Rod
+ S$69.93 Delivery
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 🎁【Update CNC 3018PRO】2-in-1 CNC 3018-PRO with 5500mW Module is an upgraded version of 3018. Integrated Driver Chip + Fixed Heat Sink + External Fan + Sturdy Casing to extend the life of the control board, Self-contained short circuit protection, Not easy to damage.(🎄🎄:Provide technical support and electronic software)
- 🎁【CNC Engraving】 With an effective engraving area of 300 x 180 x 45 mm, the 3018pro-M can easily accommodate most projects. Control software: GRBL; Spindle: 775 spindle motor (12-36V) 24V:10000r / min. Supported System: Windows XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10.
- 🎁【5500MW Head】High precision - focus < 0.1mm, High engraving power and long-term available. Can directly import pictures to modulegrbl for engraving, --Adding a pair of safety goggles protect your eyes from injury.
- 🎁【Offline Controller】 DO NOT need to connect the computer. Manually adjust X, Y, Z axis location as engraving starting point, manually open or close spindle, manully open or close cooling fan. Note: Please don't use the computer and the Offline Controller at the same time, otherwise it will block the communication
- 🎁【Wide Application】Suitable for carve wood, plastic, acrylic, PCB CCL, soft metal like copper and aluminum and other like materials, but can not carve hard metal, jade and other hard materials.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Download the software and video about how to install it :http://bit.ly/2qWPXn3
Thanks for looking at our 3018Pro Engraving Machine.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us with email@example.com.Once we see your information, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
How to install the CNC engraving machine Link: http://bit.ly/2qWPXn3
GRBL Software Download Link:http://bit.ly/2qWPXn3 Software Download Link:http://bit.ly/2qWPXn3
Effective Engraving Area: 300 x 180 x 45mm(11.8 x 7.1 x 1.8”)
Frame Size: 400 x 330 x 240mm(15.7 x 13.0 x 9.4”)
Frame Material: Aluminum+PF
Z-Axis Component Material: ABS
Spindle: 775 motor, 12V; 24V, 10000r / min;
Softwear: GRBL control systems/ Lasergrbl control systems
Rated power: 60W; Maximum power: 120W
Step Motor: Fuselage length 34MM,Current 1.33A, 12v.Torque 0.25N/M
Drill Bits: Tip 0.1mm ,20 degree , diameter3.175mm. the package include 10pc.
Support System: Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64 bits, Windows 8, Windows 10
1x DIY CNC Router Kit
1x 5500mw Head
1x Offline controller
1x Extension rod with ER11 collet
10x 3.175mm(1/8\") CNC router bits
When you receive the package, please check if the accessories are complete. Because the package is fulfilled by Amazon, so we don't know if the accessories are missing or damaged by a third party. If yes, contact us to replace or resend.Grbl software and the offline controller only compatible G-code: nc file, txt file, tap file, etc. Lasergrbl software can compatible G-code and picture.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is just one of many of the same quality 3018 routers. Don't let anyone fool you and think one name or another of these are different. They are all the very same. Just sold under different names.
Cut area is really only about 5"x7.
Laser works but it extremely slow. Although it should be noted all diode lasers are. If you're looking at this for laser engraving. I recommend doing a Google search on comparisons of different laser types and capabilities. It's a grbl controller. You'll need to know that to test compatibility with other software like lightburn for engraving
I used to do service work on CNC mills and lathes so when it came to me setting this mini-mill up I understood what went where pretty quick. I since have added a touch of serviceable thread lock on all the frame screws. The Z axis drive screw to motor coupler is also a tricky one to get tight. (Check that on yours)
I would be all five stars on this mini-mill except finding a "Good" CAM software for the 3 axis router option that isn't more expensive than the mill is... is not possible. But I know enough about writing G-Code and using offsets for tool diameter to make it cut where I want. It's easy to learn about that stuff, but it's easier and less time consuming when a computer figures out the tool path for you... I've made some cool things, in my own opinion. Overall it seems to be very accurate.
The laser is all 5 stars. It has its own software where you can just open a pic, select a few easy to understand options, set zero on your part, and press go. It can burn on wood, plastic, and leather with impressive accuracy. I found it can also burn through (some brands of) adheisive vinyl without burning the paper backing, making it a vinyl cutter for decals and signage. Bonus!
Reviewed in the United States on 31 October 2020