|Colour||3018Pro-M + 2500mW|
|Material||Aluminum alloy and plastic|
|Power source type||Ac|
|Package dimensions||45.2 x 24.2 x 17.7 cm; 7.57 Kilograms|
2-in-1 2500MW Laser Engraver CNC 3018 Pro-M Engraving Machine, GRBL Control 3 Axis DIY Mini CNC Machine Wood Router Engraver with Offline Controller + ER11 Extension Rod + CNC Router Bits
- ♞【3018PRO-M Upgraded Control Board】 Integrated Driver Chip + Fixed Heat Sink + External Fan + Sturdy Casing to extend the life of the control board, Self-contained short circuit protection, Not easy to damage. 12 Months Warranty. Manual download : https://bit.ly/2ZievBS
- ♞【2500MW Laser Head】 More materials can be engraved, Software: Lasergrbl, can directly import pictures to lasergrbl for engraving, very suitable for beginners. -- Adding Two Shields to prevent the laser from spreading to the sides.
- ♞【Offline Manual Control】 Increase capacity from 128MB to 1G (1024MB), can store G-code (nc, tap file etc.), manually control all actions, Both the spindle and the laser head can be controlled, Convenient!
- ♞【CNC Engraving】 Software: GRBL 1.1; Working area: 30x18x4.5cm; Spindle: Model 775, 24V:10000r / min; Supported System: Windows XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10. -- Enhanced spindle drive, can support spindles with a speed of 20000r / min (notice: the package only come with 10000r / min spinlde).
- ♞【Wide Application】Suitable for carve wood, plastic, acrylic, PCB CCL, paper, soft metal like copper and aluminum and other materials, but can not carve hard metal, jade and other very hard texture of the items. *BUY NO RISK, if you have any questions about our products, contact us with firstname.lastname@example.org, 100% quality service*
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our team has a professional CNC experience, If you are a beginner, Mcwdoit 3018 Pro Engraver will be your best choice!
English Manual Download Link: https://bit.ly/2ZievBS ❥We provide installation instructions, Grbl software, using manuals, and free accessories; ❥Any problems, we have a professional technical staff to answer your questions; ❥12 Months Warranty Period, "BUY NO RISK", we provide you with the best after-sales service.
Advantages: 💪 Upgrade the control board -- Integrated driver chip + fixed heat sink +fan 💪 Upgrade offline controller -- Increase capacity + change settings 💪 Added two shields -- Prevent the laser from spreading to the sides, Detachable. 💪 Easy to Assemble -- It only takes 8 steps to install successfully.
Feature: Profile Dimensions : 330x400x240 mm Working Area : 300x180x45 mm Software : GRBL and Lasergrbl Power Supply : AC 24V 5.6A Stepper Motor : 12v-24v, Torque 0.25N/M, Current 1.33A, fuselage length 34MM Spindle : Model 775; 24V:10000r / min Supported System: Windows XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win10 Clamps: 4 pcs, hold the thickness of 0-30mm Laser Head : 2500MW, 12v, 445nm TTL PWM Control Usage : can be engraved plastic, wood, acrylic, pvc, pcb, aluminum, wood or the like material.
Notice: 🖤The machine for a full set of spare parts, shall be installed by the buyers. 🖤We suggest cnc-based buyers to buy, this machine is not industrial grade level.
Package Include: 1x DIY CNC Router Kit 1x 2500mw Laser Head 1x Offline controller 4x Clamps 1x Goggles 1x Extension rod with ER11 collet 10x 3.175mm(1/8") CNC router bits
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
To get it to work I push the rods up, down, side, to side to get alignment right on. Imaging you are looking through a bunch of rings, if anyone is turned or not in line with the next it will rub. Once you see that it in your mind getting them to line up makes it works right. Other than swapping a square laser in to a round hole for the spindle. I wish it was a pair of plates with quick release for each. About a month the board died, I asked for a replacement board. They shipped a brand new CNC and it was fast. I have played with it, however I am at loss on understanding it. I could just drill 6 holes with it where I want them but I want it to carve them. G13 may work but not sure how yet. I would recommend better laser goggles I do not see any laser rating written on these,
I like my eyes and am not willing to risk them.
I need to make chips fly, but that will have to wait until it is warmer as that can only be in the garage.
Spindle did spin and appear to be functional.
I may change the stars when I have tested the rest.
Follow up, swapping the board from the new one and returned the old one in the box.
Every thing is there except the PCB board is not working.
The Laser takes some time to get used to till you can adjust for best professional results. I used scrap wood for about a half dozen images till i could set the parameters to some very crisp and detailed work.
I have yet to use the CNC router.