|Number of Items||1|
|Size||13" x 19" 20 sheets|
|Sheet Size||13 inches x 19 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||S041637|
Epson S041637 Velvet Fine Art Paper, 13 x 19, White (Pack of 20 Sheets)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper (13" x 19") (20 Sheets/Pkg). Artists and photographers require a variety of media surfaces for their professional work.
- Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper (13" x 19") (20 Sheets/Pkg)
- Small Format 13" x 19"
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper (13" x 19") (20 Sheets/Pkg). Artists and photographers require a variety of media surfaces for their professional work. Epson is proud to introduce its first cotton paper for the desktop market Velvet Fine Art Paper. With a base that is 100% cotton rag buffered and acid free this paper is coated with our popular Enhanced Matte coating giving exceptional color gamut and high D-Max. The velvet surface is a favorite of photographers and artists alike offering a unique museum quality feel. Combining impressive fine art cotton with Epson technology has created a paper that will be a classic for years to come. Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper (13" x 19") (20 Sheets/Pkg). Small Format 13" x 19".
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 23 April 2015
My biggest complaint is that even though the Amazon box was undamaged, and the paper package was undamaged, the paper itself was all bent on one corner. I have to assume it was packed that way at the factory. Of course I didn't realize this until I'd already printed on a couple, so too late for returns now. But I can't justify selling prints on these pages to a customer, at least not at full price; I'll just have to use it for proofs now. :-/
- Super huge! Can be cut down into 8 8.5x11" sheets or I think 12 5x7". I can't remember off the top of my head. But I get 2 inch strips of leftover when cutting 5x7s.
- Obviously the quality is great
- They now have marked which side to print on on the package. So you know by how you pull it out of the plastic sleeve.
- The packaging (black box it comes in) is good for storage and sturdy.
- This size is more economic than the smaller sizes (price per 8x10 print, etc) IF you have a 24" paper cutter, which is kind of spendy. (If you do by a paper cutter do not skimp out and try to be cheap. You need a good heavy one to ensure straight cuts, especially with this kind of paper.)
- If you're not experienced with the paper and know the textures you can get mixed up which side to print if you dont pay attention how you pull it out of the package and set it down somewhere. (This is strange but you can tell by putting your tongue on both sides. The stickier side is the side you print on.)
- The corners are almost always bent in the package. The outer casing (black box) looks fine. But there's usually one corner where they all got smushed. I'm assuming it's from loading them into boxes or something and how they toss them around.