|Minimum weight recommendation||12 Pounds|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||66.14 Pounds|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
|Item model number||BCII360AGRYV3|
|Product Dimensions||60 x 30 x 5 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
Ergobaby 360 Bundle of Joy with Easy Snug Infant Insert, Grey
|You Save:||S$190.00 (60%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Hands free bonding with baby in 4 ergonomic carry positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip and back
- For newborn to toddler: 7-12 lbs. with supportive Easy Snug Infant Insert (included) and 12-33 lbs. with carrier only
- Acknowledged as hip healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute with baby supported in natural M-shape position including in forward-facing carry
- Exceptional lower back support with extra-wide Velcro waistband that adjusts to fit a wide range of body types and works with generously padded shoulder straps for even weight distribution and additional comfort
- Machine washable, 100% Premium Cotton, UPF 50 Plus Baby hood for sun protection and privacy, Can breastfeed in carrier
- 1 Year International Manufacturer Warranty
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 60 x 30 x 5 cm; 1.1 Kilograms
- Manufacturer : Ergobaby
- ASIN : B01LN7QGL0
- Item model number : BCII360AGRYV3
- Country/Region of origin : Vietnam
- Customer reviews:
The Ergobaby 4 Position 360 Bundle of Joy in Black and Camel pairs our award-winning baby carrier with the new Easy Snug Infant Insert for a cozy transition to the world from the womb. With its wide supportive waistband and padded shoulder straps, the 360 baby carrier offers exceptional comfort for parents, while providing the ergonomics your baby needs from birth and on with its supportive Infant Insert (7-12 lbs.) that mimics the soothing feeling of the womb and its adjustable bucket seat for a spread-squat "M-shape" seated position in 4 carry positions, including forward-facing. Its classic Black and Camel style make it a great gift for expecting parents.
Ergobaby 360 - Bundle of Joy with Easy Snug Infant Insert: Grey
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The only problem I had when baby was smaller was if going for a long walk or leaning over a lot, the baby would sink down so I'd have to pick him up inside the sling and readjust him.
The sling didn't overheat even on hot days.
Now my baby is 6 weeks old the sling really feels like it's coming into its own. The insert for younger babies works but I just feel better with it now he's older. I can't wait to use this when he's older. My husband confidently uses it too. Long term I reckon it'll be worth the money.
Can comfortably carry our daughter in it for at least an hour, whether walking around at home, or going for a stroll.
Build quality feels very high - tough and resilient.
If I have one small criticism, it is that the instructions aren't particularly easy to follow. We resorted to watching how-to videos on YouTube. Fine after that.
Yes, quite expensive, but definitely worth the money.
I found it a little fiddly to put on, especially when placing a wriggly little one in.. but I think it's one of those things that will get easier with time.
A zip pocket would have been handy to pop phones, wallets, etc in, but otherwise great product!