|Minimum weight recommendation||3.2 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||15 Kilograms|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
|Item model number||BCII360ABKCMV3|
|Product Dimensions||147.32 x 55.88 x 2.54 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
Ergobaby 360 Bundle of Joy with Easy Snug Infant Insert, Black/Camel
Enhance your purchase
- Hands free bonding with baby in 4 ergonomic carry positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip and back
- For newborn to toddler: 7-12 lbs. with supportive Easy Snug Infant Insert (included) and 12-33 lbs. with carrier only
- Acknowledged as hip healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute with baby supported in natural M-shape position including in forward-facing carry
- Exceptional lower back support with extra-wide Velcro waistband that adjusts to fit a wide range of body types and works with generously padded shoulder straps for even weight distribution and additional comfort
- Machine washable, 100% Premium Cotton, UPF 50 Plus Baby hood for sun protection and privacy, Can breastfeed in carrier
- 1 Year International Manufacturer Warranty
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 147.32 x 55.88 x 2.54 cm; 1.36 Kilograms
- Manufacturer : Ergobaby
- ASIN : B01JG0FF18
- Item model number : BCII360ABKCMV3
- Country/Region of origin : Vietnam
- Customer reviews:
360 All Positions Baby Carrier - Bundle of Joy
Combine Black / Camel 360 baby carrier with an easy-to-use infant insert and you're ready to embark on every day adventures, big or small.
- Ergonomic, forward facing option
- Wide waistband for extra back support
- Carrier + Infant Insert Included
- Machine Washable
- Breastfeed in Carrier
360 All Positions Baby Carrier - Bundle of Joy Black/Camel
The 360 baby carrier offers exceptional comfort for parents. Providing the ergonomics your baby needs from birth. Mimics the soothing feeling of the womb and its adjustable bucket seat for a spread-squat. Its classic Black and Camel style make it a great gift for expecting parents. Set Contains: Ergobaby 360 - Bundle of Joy with Easy Snug Infant Insert: Black/Camel
Ergobaby 360 - Bundle of Joy with Easy Snug Infant Insert: Black/Camel
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Before ergo, We tried every hand held position on earth and he definitely does not settle on his own.
Theo is the baby that refuses to sleep in the car, the pram and to white noise. Theo was labelled by the health visitor as a “difficult baby”. Theo is the baby that has a serious case of MF FOMO. However!! Stick him in this carrier and BANG, it’s lights out and peace and quiet for everyone. PRAISE THE LORD! I can not believe how good this carrier is!
At 10weeks and 12lbs, the last thing you want to do is cradle your little fatty to sleep because your permanent T-Rex arms are aching like no man business.
Ergobaby is a little tricky to get the hang of but as with anything, practice makes perfect and now I cannot live without it. YOUTUBE the crap out of it to perfect the wear! It’s worth it!!!
I predominately wear this indoors, about 7 times a day before Theo’s naps. It’s comfortable AND I get shizz done! Once he’s transitioned into his deep sleep (20mins), it’s also very easy to transfer him to his cot without disturbing him at all which is a GOD SEND. I don’t even believe in God so that’s saying something.
All hail ERGOBABY XXX
My only complaint is that the belt ties with a huge Velcro piece and it's very noisy to undo when the baby has fallen asleep and you're trying to be quiet getting him out!
I used it with the newborn insert which was great, no problems! Comfortable to wear and baby would sleep in it for ages. My issues came when he got bigger. He was past the age/weight to remove the insert but I couldn’t figure out how to make it comfortable for him. There were a few times where I had to remove him from the carrier and carry him home as he was getting so upset. Turns out the backs of his legs were being rubbed by the rough material.
I just couldn’t work it out, it was too fiddly to adjust. I will try again when he is a little older and I’m going to try back carrying,but ye, can’t believe I went back to my old baby bjorn after such an expense!