|Product Dimensions||5.4 x 5.4 x 18.9 cm; 360 Grams|
Essano Argan Oil Nourishing Conditioner, 300ml
|Price:||(S$0.05 / milliliters)|
|You Save:||S$4.98 (25%)|
Enhance your purchase
- This exotic blend of natural oils and essential vitamins treats dry, stressed hair, infusing moisture and restoring shine.
- Sulphate free to care for colour treated hair.
- Moroccan argan oil, macadamia oil, pomegranate oil, aloe vera and plant proteins treat and protect dry, stressed hair.
- Professionally developed product using natural ingredients to deliver amazing results and beautiful hair argan oil is a legendary oil that's rich in vitamin e and essential fatty acids for better nourishment results suggested to be used with essano argan oil nourishing shampoo and essano argan oil hair recovery serum
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Essano Argan Oil Nourishing Conditioner is a perfect rich argan oil formula to treat dry and damaged hair. Essano argan oil nourishing conditioner contains high levels of plant oils to help replenish hair, locking in essential moisture to repair and protect locks. Best results come from leaving in your hair for 2-3 minutes.
The nourishing Moroccan argan oil is also known as liquid gold. This exotic blend of natural oils and essential vitamins treats dry, damaged hair, infusing moisture and restoring shine.
Moroccan Argan Oil
Did you know that the Moroccans have been using Argan Oil as a hair and skin moisturiser since 1500 BC? Back then, wild Argan trees in Morocco were a favourite amongst goats, which would eat the fleshy fruit but leave behind the hard tree nuts. These nuts are then pressed and ground to produce the golden oil!
Why is Argan oil good for your hair?
Moroccan Argan oil is also known as ‘liquid gold’, This exotic natural oil is full of essential vitamins such as vitamin E and omega 3 and 6, which nourish dry, stressed hair by infusing it with moisture and restoring its shine.
We believe that the best thing for your skin is plant-based ingredients, without any unnecessary harsh stuff being added, and the same goes for your hair and scalp.
- Enriched with macadamia & pomegranate oils, aloe vera & plant proteins to give your hair the love it needs, naturally.
- Helps maintain hair’s natural moisture balance.
- Originally grown in Morocco, argan oil is a legendary oil that’s rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- Traditionally Moroccans have used argan oil as a cosmetic oil for skin and hair.
- For better nourishment results, suggested to be used with Essano Argan Oil Nourishing Shampoo and Essano Argan Oil Hair Recovery Serum.
- Essano’s argan oil of Morocco nourishing haircare system is designed to treat and repair damage to restore hair health.
- Essano’s professional plant-based haircare range contains a minimum of 90% natural and 10% organic ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
What does low-foam sulphate-free shampoo mean?
Essano shampoo is a natural formulation that doesn’t contain sulphates. Sulphates are a chemical foaming agent. They are a known skin irritant, dry out the hair, and can cause split ends and long-term damage. Essano shampoo contains an effective yet gentle cleansing ingredient which is only found in professional-grade salon shampoos, selected due to its high quality and effective action.
Free from Parabens, Pthoxylates and Phthalates
Made in NZ
Essano have developed a range of ethical products designed to not only allow a few moments of pampering in the midst of a hectic day, but that are affordable, accessible and effective. Essano's range is not only sustainably produced - Essano are part of the New Zealand Sustainable Business Network - but cruelty free, and many are either certified organic by EcoCert, or contain ingredients that are certified organic. With full control of the production process, Essano are passionate about skincare that's not only natural and free from harmful chemicals, but that's good for the environment too. With products ranging from pure certified organic rosehip oil to shampoo, conditioner, body care and beautiful skincare, there is something for every person to be found within the wide range of Essano beauty and hair care products.
Many of our products are certified organic by Ecocert – the world’s largest inspection and certification body, and the benchmark in organic certification.
Part of a Sustainable World
Caring for our planet and its people is at the heart of our sustainable business model. Our parent company Mix Limited is a member of the Sustainable Business Network New Zealand.
All our packaging is either biodegradable or recyclable, so not only are you being kind to your skin, you're also being kind to the environment.
Never Animal Tested!
None of our products or ingredients are tested on our animal friends, just some lucky, lovely humans!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|