|Manufacturer||Bushberry Pty Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 20 cm; 600 Grams|
Essential Oil nebulizing waterless Diffuser Made of Wood & Glass, Non-Toxic Spread of Pure Aroma, Professional and Stylish Aromatherapy Atomizer for Home or Office. USB Connection.
- NO CONTACT WITH PLASTIC COMPONENTS, so no dissolved plastics in the released vapour. PURE waterless ESSENTIAL OIL RELEASE without possibility FUNGI GROWTH
- EASY TO USE: just add a minimum of 10 drops of the oil or blend of your choosing SWIPE the START button and enjoy instant cool mist with soft, subtle aromas. Can hold up to 30 ml of your favorite pure oil WITHOUT the use of WATER. Can connect to USB, no batteries.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: Best to use high quality thin essential oils that are pure and natural and don’t leave a residue. EASY TO CLEAN: Just swirl glass with warm water and a drop of dish washing liquid. Don't try to clean the inside of the glass with a brush or similar to avoid damage of the very delicate spay nozzle in the bottom of the glass.
- THE CONCENTRATION of the scent can be selected with a touch of a button; there are 3 different choices. 2 Hrs Medium concentration; 2 Hrs High concentration or 4 Hrs Low concentration; the last being perfect for work spaces, healthcare facilities or during a good night sleep. The unit is tuned to have a LOWER OIL CONSUMPTION than most competitors and because it does not use water it will only produce a VERY SMALL PLUME of vapor.
- UNIQUE DESIGN & WORKING PRINCIPLE: uses a whisper-quiet long-lasting air pump to atomize the essential oil. BREATHTAKING BEAUTY AND SIMPLICITY marks the abstract design, a sleek, modern addition to any decor. Moderate white LED light that can be utilized, dimmed in two positions or off, there are no disturbing color changing ‘light-shows’ that cause distraction. BE AWARE that air driven atomizers in general don't work well with 'thick' viscos oils, preferably use a steam extracted oil.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Aromatherapy atomizers are the type of essential oil diffusers that don't use heat or water to disperse essential oil into the air; they are designed to break a liquid into micro droplets using a capillary tube and an air flow.
The basic principle was first described by Dutch-Swiss mathematician Bernoulli in the year 1738, some decades later the Italian physicist Venturi created the first application.
Around 1862 a German physician Bergson used this invention to allow patients with lung illnesses to be treated with vaporized droplets of a liquid medication straight into the lungs. Not long after this application the same principle was used to vaporize perfume. The Bushberry Mist essential oil diffusers use the same Venturi principle to atomize pure liquid essential oil.
Bushberry Mist pure oil diffusers are made from handcrafted glass oil canister with a ceramic or wooden base that have some distinct advantages over the commonly used cheaper ultrasonic diffusers.
The air-pump in the body of the atomizer blows air through the top glass tube, over the suction tube that is placed in the oil reservoir. The mist of 100% pure oil makes the atomizer the most efficient transporter of essential oil as there is no other carrier than the air. This will allow the highest possible concentration of pureessential oil in the air without addition of water; the visual mist production will be much lower than water diffusers and will depend mainly on how ‘light’ the essential oil is and the ambient temperature and humidity.
Because of the utilization of glass; the essential oil will remain in its purest form for longer; the same as it was bottled. Most essential oils will dissolve plastics, for this reason your purchased bottle of essential oil will likely be packed in glass. Most cheap ultrasonic diffusers have a plastic reservoir where the water and the essential oils are mixed. Since the oil is lighter than water, it will float on the surface allowing it to contact the plastic of the reservoir in a concentrated form.
Because atomizers don't use water or heat, they will not change to composition of the essential oil and they will not release impurities that can be found in (tap) water (chlorides, fluorides etc.) Water based ultrasonic diffusers can also become a breeding ground for bacteria and fungi; the energy from the ultrasonic membrane will cause the temperature of the water to rise and create an environment that promotes bacteria growth, particularly as the essential oil has evaporated from the water and the natural anti-bacterial features of the essential oil have dissipated.
There are disadvantages of air driven atomizers as well; in general they are more expensive as they are often made of hand-crafted (glass) components. They can be ‘noisier’ than ultrasonic diffusers because of the air pump; they are generally more fragile because of the glass components.
Make your own blend:
The quantity of pure essential oil that needs to be added to the glass will depend on the type of oil used. A minimum of 10-drops for a 2-hour medium cycle appears to be a good benchmark. The diffuser is also very suitable to atomize your own blended mix of various oils. The actual usage will strongly depend on the viscosity of the oil so there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution and some experimenting will be required for the best personal settings. For all atomizers the two glass nozzles can’t be submerged in the oil as they would stop working and oil would leak into the pump. The diffuser in our example can hold 30 ml of oil.
pure waterless essential oil mist
without added humidity and the toxins of water diffusers
Made in beech wood
made in walnut wood
made in ceramic