|Item weight||3.66 Pounds|
Etekcity Body Fat Scale, 5 Piece Set, Black
|Price:||+ S$23.85 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Syncs with Fitness Apps-Works with Bluetooth on iOS and Android. Free VeSyncFit app syncs data with Apple Health, Samsung Health, Google Fit & FitBit, so you can store all your data in one convenient, centralized location for viewing trends and tracking progress
- FULL BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS- Get 13 essential measurements including Weight, BMI, Body Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Body Water, and more! You can weigh yourself anytime, even without your phone on hand. The data will sync to the app once your phone and scale connect again
- ONE SCALE, UNLIMITED USERS-This smart body fat scale allows you to create unlimited member profiles to seamlessly track multiple users; a family can share one scale together. It’s convenient when every member knows their body metrics and knows specifically what to work on. Especially helpful for body builders and those working on weight loss
- HIGH ACCURACY-4 sensors with the latest technology deliver accurate weight measurements up to 400 lbs (180kg) in 0.2 lb/0.05kg increments. Bluetooth scale with 6mm Tempered Glass lager platform, Enjoy step-on technology and auto-calibration, 3 x AAA batteries included. Easily change weight units through the app (lb/kg/st)
- Dedicated Design: Large 11.8” x 11.8” platform with 6 mm tempered glass. Clear LED display gives bright, clear readings from any angle. Rounded corners soften the look of the scale and protect little ones from sharp corners
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1 x Smart Fitness Scale
3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
1 x User Manual
NOTE: This smart scale is not recommended for use by individuals with medical devices such as pacemakers in their bodies
|Capacity & Units||400 lb / 180 kg / 28 st||400 lb / 180 kg / 28 st||400 lb / 180 kg / 28 st||400 lb / 180 kg / 28 st||400 lb / 180 kg / 28 st||400 lb / 180 kg / 28 st|
|Increments||0.2 lb /0.05 kg||0.2 lb /0.05 kg||0.1 lb / 0.05 kg||0.1 lb / 0.05 kg||0.2 lb /0.1 kg||0.2 lb /0.05 kg|
|Dimensions||11.8” x 11.8”||11.8” x 11.8”||10.2” x 10.2”||11.8” x 11.8”||11.8” x 11.8”||12.2” x 12.2”|
|Display||LED (2.85”x 1.2”)||LED (2.9”x 1.3”)||LED (2.3”x 1.0”)||LCD(2.9''x1.1'')||LCD (2.9”x 1.5”)||LED (3.8”x 1.8”)|
|Surface||6mm Tempered Glass||6mm Tempered Glass||5mm Tempered Glass||6mm Tempered Glass||6mm Tempered Glass||6mm Tempered Glass|
|Health Metrics||13 Data||13 Data||12 Data||12 Data||12 Data||13 Data|
|Power||3 x 1.5V AAA||3 x 1.5V AAA||3 x 1.5V AAA||USB Charging||3 x 1.5V AAA||3 x 1.5V AAA|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I must commend the manufacturer. They contacted me and took my recommendations to heart. I downloaded the new app to my phone several weeks later and everything was fixed. The only fault I find with it now that I wish the display was brighter. My failing eyesight sometimes has trouble reading it; however, the scale readily transfers the weight to my phone.
Don't buy this if you're hoping to find out anything about your body composition with the "High-sensitivity sensors and electrodes give you precise body measurements with the latest Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA)."
As I've lost weight every graph in the app shows the exact same curve, which to me means that everything is calculated based on weight and the BIA stuff doesn't really do anything. For example, when I started this diet I lost 15lbs in the first week, and from my frequent bathroom trips I can say with confidence that it was mostly water weight. However my % water weight went up. After almost 6 months the graphs all show weight correlation.
Reviewed in the United States on 13 October 2019