|Item model number||SG_B07761JLZ4_US|
|Package Dimensions||9.1 x 5.9 x 3.8 cm; 117.93 Grams|
Ethique Eco-Friendly Body Polish, Mochaccino - Deep Exfoliating Body Scrub for All Skin Types, Sustainable Natural Body Scrub, Plastic Free, Vegan, Plant Based, 100% Compostable and Zero Waste, 3.88oz
|Price:||(S$5.41 / Ounce) + S$7.90 Delivery|
- MISSION: We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- PROBLEM: Plastic. Over 40% of plastic comes from product packaging (We're changing that!) 80 Billion plastic bottles disposed of around the world each year are from shampoo & conditioner alone. 8 Million tonnes of plastic end up in the ocean every year. 9/10 fish have ingested microplastics according to studies. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish. Only 9% of ALL plastic ever made has been recycled. Every person on earth consumes 40,000 microplastics each year.
- SOLUTION: Ethique is the world's first zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. We use biodegradable ingredients and compostable packaging so all our solid bars leave no trace (except the luscious skin and hair it leaves behind, of course!). Our products are super concentrated so by switching to beauty bars, you're saving plastic bottles going to landfill. Ethique is New Zealand's highest scoring BCorp as well as carbon fiber neutral and living ware employer.
- JOURNEY: To date we saved our planet from over 8 million plastic bottles! We’ve converted thousands of fans to plastic free beauty and are genuinely making a difference to the amount of plastic waste made and disposed of every year. Our new goal is to save 50 million by 2025 (and we're on track already!). To put our money where our mouth is, each year 20% of our profit goes to charities fighting alongside us to protect the planet. Join the revolution and #giveupthebottle
- MOCHACCINO: Equivalent To 1 Bottle of Liquid .4 Liters of water saved. Mochaccino is a Body Scrub & Exfoliator, that includes all the benefits from Coffee - its loaded with antioxidants that promote healthier, brighter skin and increased circulation. Ground Arabica coffee beans paired with cocoa, pumicide and cocoa butter means the bar also smells amazing!.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, pumice, bicarbonate of soda, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa), ground Coffea arabica (coffee) beans, cetearyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid.
Scrub & polish from tip to toe with our delicious buttery body polish. To use: Wet skin and bar. Slide bar down your skin several times then put the bar down and massage in. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Coffee has many benefits for your skin - it’s loaded with antioxidants that promote healthier, brighter skin, increased circulation and it also helps to prevent clogged pores. Ground Arabica coffees beans paired with cocoa, pumice and lashings of nourishing cocoa butter - smells amazing and is the perfect treat for your skin. This deeply exfoliating bar with leave you feeling smooth and soft all over.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I did read the reviews on Amazon before I bought this product, and this particular product is no longer available on Ethique's website. I think it's because of the smell. I was hoping I would be one of the people who preferred the smell because some reviewers really like it. But I'm not.
It's not horrible, but it's not the lovely chocolate or cocoa scent I was hoping for. It truly does smell like coffee with creamer that has been left out a little too long. The scent is not disgusting. I will happily use this bar until it's gone.
The scrub part of the bar itself is great. It gives a good scrub and leaves your skin feeling both soft and moisturized from the oils in the bar. My skin feels wonderful after I dry off. Not too oily at all. Just be gentle with yourself because it does have coffee grounds. I like to scrub until I'm just slightly pink, but others may have more sensitive skin. You can still scrub lightly and not too much and people with sensitive skin should still be okay to use this.
However, I won't be purchasing this particular scent again. I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of ginger or lime, which is, I think, Ethique's other scrub scent. I like Ethique's products so much, though, I may have a crack at it when this scrub is gone. Maybe I'll find a new favorite scent after all. I do hope that Ethique tries to come out with another chocolate/cocoa scented bar in a different formula. I have no problem giving all their products a try. Great company! Try their shampoo bars and conditioners. They're so great for my hair (just like using bottled shampoo/conditioner) and their products are great for the plant! A win-win!
I've also tried their Flash bar for washing my dishes. I haven't washed anything super greasy, so I can't speak to that, but I washed my everyday dishes, with some food oil, in my sink. I let some warm water flow over the bar and also rubbed the bar into my washcloth. My dishes came out sparking clean with no residue. I was impressed!