|Item model number||SG_B0769XY12N_US|
|Package Dimensions||5.6 x 5.6 x 3.9 cm; 117.93 Grams|
Ethique Eco-Friendly Crème Bodywash Bar for Sensitive Skin, Sweet Orange & Vanilla - Sustainable Hydrating Soap Free Bodywash, Plastic Free, Vegan, Plant Based, 100% Compostable and Zero Waste, 3.88oz
|Price:||(S$5.06 / Ounce) + S$7.81 Delivery|
- MISSION: We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- PROBLEM: Plastic. Over 40% of plastic comes from product packaging (We're changing that!) 80 Billion plastic bottles disposed of around the world each year are from shampoo & conditioner alone. 8 Million tonnes of plastic end up in the ocean every year. 9/10 fish have ingested microplastics according to studies. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish. Only 9% of ALL plastic ever made has been recycled. Every person on earth consumes 40,000 microplastics each year.
- SOLUTION: Ethique is the world's first zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. We use biodegradable ingredients and compostable packaging so all our solid bars leave no trace (except the luscious skin and hair it leaves behind, of course!). Our products are super concentrated so by switching to beauty bars, you're saving plastic bottles going to landfill. Ethique is New Zealand's highest scoring BCorp as well as carbon fiber neutral and living ware employer.
- JOURNEY: To date we saved our planet from over 8 million plastic bottles! We’ve converted thousands of fans to plastic free beauty and are genuinely making a difference to the amount of plastic waste made and disposed of every year. Our new goal is to save 50 million by 2025 (and we're on track already!). To put our money where our mouth is, each year 20% of our profit goes to charities fighting alongside us to protect the planet. Join the revolution and #giveupthebottle
- SWEET ORANGE & VANILLA CREME BODYWASH BAR: 1 Plastic Bottle Prevented - .3 Liters of water saved. Need some pampering? Our créme bodywash bar is designed specifically for those of you with sensitive skin, or those who just want a super hydrating bodywash. They produce a creamy, low bubble lather and contain loads of creamed coconut butter and a little clay to get you clean, without drying you out. Creamy light lather, super hydrating. This bodywash bar is 100% soap free and pH balance of 5.5.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Cocos nucifera (coconut) butter, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, decyl glucoside, cocoyl methyl glucamide, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, candelilla wax, vegetable glycerine, kaolin, Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, Vanilla planifolia (vanilla) oil, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol ,mica, citral, limonene, linalool
Glide over your skin once you’re out but still damp from your shower. Massage in with your fingertips for the natural magic to take effect.
Need some pampering? Our créme bodywash bar is designed specifically for those of you with sensitive skin, or those who just want a super hydrating bodywash. They produce a creamy, low bubble lather and contain loads of creamed coconut butter and a little clay to get you clean, without drying you out.
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Edit: (9/4/18) Months later I am still in love with this product. My skin feels so much more hydrated that I don't have to use lotion anymore. One bar lasts about a month. It's a little pricey but well worth it, for my body's sake and the environment.
I don't want to give up on Ethique bodywash bars just yet - but this creme sweet orange & vanilla is very disappointing.
Also, the scent isn’t orange. At all. It’s more like “old fashioned orange baby aspirin.”
Bottom line: don’t waste your money.