|Item model number||SG_B0761VRNL6_US|
|Package Dimensions||22.86 x 5.08 x 2.29 cm; 90.72 Grams|
Ethique Eco-Friendly Hair Sampler, 5 Piece Variety Pack Beauty Bar Set (3 Shampoos + 2 Conditioners), Sustainable, Plastic Free, Soap Free, Vegan, Plant Based, 100% Compostable and Zero Waste, 5 bars
|Price:||(S$21.65 / Item) + S$8.02 Delivery|
- MISSION: We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- PROBLEM: Plastic. Over 40% of plastic comes from product packaging (We're changing that!) 80 Billion plastic bottles disposed of around the world each year are from shampoo & conditioner alone. 8 Million tonnes of plastic end up in the ocean every year. 9/10 fish have ingested microplastics according to studies. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish. Only 9% of ALL plastic ever made has been recycled. Every person on earth consumes 40,000 microplastics each year.
- SOLUTION: Ethique is the world's first zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. We use biodegradable ingredients and compostable packaging so all our solid bars leave no trace (except the luscious skin and hair it leaves behind, of course!). Our products are super concentrated so by switching to beauty bars, you're saving plastic bottles going to landfill. Ethique is New Zealand's highest scoring BCorp as well as carbon fiber neutral and living ware employer.
- JOURNEY: To date we saved our planet from over 5 million plastic bottles! We’ve converted thousands of fans to plastic free beauty and are genuinely making a difference to the amount of plastic waste made and disposed of every year. Our new goal is to save 50 million by 2025 (and we're on track already!). To put our money where our mouth is, each year 20% of our profit goes to charities fighting alongside us to protect the planet. Join the revolution and #giveupthebottle
- HAIR SAMPLER: Equivalent To 1 Plastic Bottle - .4 Liters of water saved. If you want to dip your toe in and try out Ethique's range of hair products, our Hair Sampler is for you. It contains the following five samples: Frizz Wrangler, Heali Kiwi, Saint Clements, The Guardian and Wonderbar. A great way to discover your favorites and find your perfect bar! Fantastic gift idea, packaged in a delightful 5 pack box.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Wonderbar: Behentrimonium methosulphate, cetearyl alcohol, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, vegetable glycerine, panthenol (vitamin b5), coco caprylate (from coconut), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid,natural coconut fragrance oil. The Guardian: Behentrimonium methosulphate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cetearyl alcohol, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, vegetable glycerine, panthenol (vitamin b5), coco caprylate, Citrus reticulata (lime) essential oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, mica. Saint Clements: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, disodium sulfosuccinate, stearic acid, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, glycerine, cetearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, lime (Citrus aurantifolia), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) & sweet orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oils, juniper (Juniperus communis) extract, mica, lactic acid, *limonene, *linalool, *citral. *occurs naturally in essential oils. Heali Kiwi: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, decyl glucoside, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, kiwifruit (actinidia chinensis) oil, cetearyl alcohol, coco caprylate, ground oatmeal, ground calendula, coconut milk powder, neem oil, karanja oil, Lavandula augustifolia (lavender) & Citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oils, lactic acid, *linalool, *limonene, *citral. *occurs naturally in essential oils. Frizz Wrangler: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, decyl glucoside, sodium coco-sulfat
Wet your hair and the bar. Slide the bar from root to tip 3-4. Put the bar down and lather shampoo into hair. It will foam! Rinse and follow with conditioner if you need to.
If you want to dip your toe in and try out Ethique's range of hair products, our Hair Sampler is for you (please note that this package isn't customisable). It contains the following five samples: Frizz Wrangler, Heali Kiwi, Saint Clements, The Guardian and Wonderbar. Each sample weighs between 10-20g giving you ample chance to try each product. The samples come in a chocolate box style package, which is 100% compostable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have extremely thick, frizzy hair. Is it wavy? Is it straight? Is it curly? It really depends on the day, but it is always dry and frizzy. If I brush it, it looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket. It's that hair. So I wash it infrequently and use a small mountain of conditioner. I have 5 or 6 conditioners in rotation and then I use a leave-in conditioner. Yeah.
Anyway, I read all the reviews and decided to give this a go since none of the reviewers said it left their hair feeling like a hay bale. I am really pleasantly surprised. I used the Heali Kiwi and the Guardian conditioner bar this morning before work, which was a risk because there would be no way to undo any damage before I faced the world, and they are great! My hair is soft and shiny. My curly waves look great. It's drying in record time (I'm air drying, by the way and I still added a fair amount of leave-in). It smells good. It has a nice lather. I was wary about the conditioner because I couldn't pile it onto my head the way I normally would, but it worked. I could not be more pleased. I'm sold. I want all the bars. I may never go back to liquid shampoo.
Reasoning for why I bought the Hair Sampler: I’ve been having major issues with my shampoos and conditioners from being allergic to the perfumes and additives to not being moisturizing enough for my highlighted, wavy hair to making my back break out with zits (ew). So, when I came across this product that promised all natural, I thought I’d give it a whirl. I also travel for work, and any reduction in liquids would help tremendously getting through security.
Note: I’ve also tried some of Lush’s products and frankly the best Lush shampoo bar for my hair smelled like floral mothballs. I’ll pass.
Summary: Basically all the hair samples use coconut and lime. Yes, there are a couple that don’t, but this seemed to be the overwhelming theme, so if you don’t like to smell like a lovely summer’s day, then –boo- try another Ethique product. As for me, I love the aromas so I’m happy as punch. The size of the samples really is enough for you to get an idea of how it will work, what it smells like, and whether you’ll be satisfied with the results.
- Frizz Wrangler: I have long highlighted wavy hair, so I need something strong enough to keep the moisture in without weighing down my locks. Frizz Wrangler fills the bill nicely. Lathers well enough for a shampoo bar that is free of the lathery junk chemicals. Smells great, no issue except the little sample broke into 3 chunks. No big deal to me as it was still usable. I ordered the full size because I love this bar.
- Heali Kiwi: I did not have luck with this shampoo bar. Smells great, didn’t break apart, but it did make my scalp itch, which is the opposite of what it’s supposed to do. But if left my hair in amazing shape. Amazing. Shape.
- Wonderbar: This conditioner is a wonderful bar. Like, it’s magic or witchcraft or something. I had my doubts the little bar would have any meaningful impact on my hair. But wow! Swipe, swipe, swipe around, then rinse, and my hair came out so soft and tangle free. If you want to get a smooth look, let it sit for a couple minutes before rinsing. I ordered the full size because I love this bar.
- Saint Clements: I’ve only used this once. Smells great, cleans my hair. No complaints.
- The Guardian: Not as wonderful as the Wonderbar, but still pretty darn good. I ended up using this as a in-shower lotion bar. I scrub down and then after rinsing, I rub this little heart all over and it gives me just enough moisture to make my skin soft and supple.
Reasoning for why I bought the Body Sampler: I loved the Hair Sampler so much that I decided to try the Body sampler. Like I said above, I’ve been having major issues with allergies to perfumes. I’ve even tried fragrance-free lotion that works, but strangely I get an allergic reaction from the smell, so clearly it’s something else.
Summary: It seems like lavender is the popular kid in class in the Body care line for Ethique, but no matter because I also love lavender. (And they also have other scents, too!) As above, the size of the samples really is enough for you to get an idea of how it will work, what it smells like, and whether you’ll be satisfied with the results.
- Sweet Orange and Vanilla Créme Bodywash Bar: This one smells like an orange dreamsicle, which kind of turned me off. I haven’t tried it to be fair, so no comments. I will probably try it at the sink rather than in the shower because, wow, it just stinks like a popsicle.
- Lime and Ginger Body Polish: Magic in a little bar. I used this one at the sink to give it a try and found it a bit sandy. It’s a polish, so duh, but I was still surprised. Then I used it in the shower. It left a residue that made me feel like a candle. I was all set to dislike it and toss, but then discovered that once I dried, my skin was incredibly soft and smooth without needing any additional lotion. Even my crocodile legs were smooth with no sign of reptile flake. I will be ordering the full size of this bar.
- Glow Solid Deodorant (Lavender and Vanilla): Smells so good! The sample is a little small to easily rub in your armpits, but once you get it on, your pits smell like a sweet meadow of spring. Important to note that this is not an antiperspirant so I had to apply it again in the late afternoon to keep my pits from sticking together (so much ew). After a few days, I finally returned to my original Degree solid because it’s hot where I live and I grew tired of the stick factor going on in my shirt. But my pits still smelled great. So I’ve been using in my elbows or behind my knees just like a solid perfume.
- Butter Block (Coconut & Lime Body Lotion): No. Just no. This was like rubbing a candle up and down my legs. I tried to warm it in my hands, which was a big mistake because then I had an oily candle to rub up and down my legs. After applying, I had lint sticking to me. I stayed sticky all day. I had to scrub with a washcloth to get it off me. I’m afraid that if I continually used this bar, I’d end up with a thick layer of body armor.
- Bodywash Bar (randomly selected): Mine turned out to be the pumice spearmint and tea tree bar, which is black. Smells great, lathers nicely, leaves black lather and spots in your sink. No big deal, just rinse them away. Smells great and not too rough despite having pumice. This bar would work well for those among us who want to get junk off their hands. I had dried Elmer’s glue on my hands and it scrubbed it right off, but it’s probably too gentle to be used in a garage or hard-core art studio.
1. The first photo was taken one day after washing with my old product, and before my shower today. The second photo was taken after blow-drying my hair. No products other than the Ethique Frizz Wrangler shampoo and Guardian conditioner bars. My hair is both softer and shinier than before.
2. My husband noted that the color almost seems more vibrant now. My "color-fast" shampoo always ends up in a pink or purple lather while washing (due to the dye used on my hair), but that wasn't the case with the bars. The lather was a very subtle pink/purple, and didn't seem to pull much color at all.
3. Both bars hold a lot of fragrance, though it's a natural scent rather than a chemical one. The Frizz Wrangler is coconuty, and the Guardian is heavily lime-scented. Because I'm not a huge fan of either scent, I was worried that it would cling to my hair like most products, but that wasn't the case. I can't smell any of it; it just smells like clean hair.
4. Post-shower, I usually have to use a leave-in conditioner or my scalp will still flake. I didn't have to do that this time, and my scalp isn't itchy either. I had almost zero dandruff residue on my black shirt after drying and styling.
I am massively impressed with this product and I have no complaints. Great job, Ethique!!