Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$11.13 delivery
Ethique Eco-Friendly Deodorant Bar, Rustic - Vegan, Non-Toxic, Aluminum Free, Baking Soda Free, Scented With Lime, Cedarwood & Eucalyptus Sustainable Deodorant, 100% Compostable and Waste Free, 2.47oz
|Price:||+ S$7.81 Delivery|
- Stay fresh and confident all day long, without baking soda or aluminum.
- Bamboo: for the absorption of sweat and sebum - absorbs 200% it's own weight in sweat and oil. Also increases both antiperspirant effect and smell reduction by 28% and 40% respectively.
- Magnesium Hydroxide: wonder ingredient for keeping the stench away. It prevents the growth and proliferation of bacteria (who's excretions cause the BO smell) by altering the pH of your skin (not enough to cause irritation though).
- Zinc Oxide: anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Jojoba & sweet almond: both aid in the lovely soft application, as well as soft underarms.
Amazon International Store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stay fresh and confident all day long, without baking soda or aluminium. Instead, our wonder ingredients keep sweat and smell away: magnesium hydroxide, zinc oxide and bamboo(which absorbs 200% its own weight in sweat and oil). Scented with lime, cedarwood & eucalyptus, with jojoba and sweet almond oil for silky smooth underarms.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've been using this every day for over a month. It works really well and I haven't noticed any marks on my clothes which is a major plus.
Before this I was using schmidts, which worked pretty well but trashed my clothes and I did not enjoy the sticky-goopy feeling on my pits. This stuff just leaves my pits feeling dry, which is so nice. Even though I'm literally holding this deodorant in my hands to apply it I feel like I get way less residue on my fingers than I did with schmidts, plus there's no plastic tube to scrape my skin as I start running low (and then end up in a landfill).
I can't speak to value, since I don't know yet how long a bar will last me. So far, after a month of everyday use I am pleasantly surprised at how well it's holding up. However, even if it doesn't last quite as long as they say it will, I'd say it's worth the price to have a natural deodorant that works, is comfortable to wear and doesn't ruin my clothes.