|Item model number||SG_B0761VTFF3_US|
|Package Dimensions||9.14 x 5.84 x 3.81 cm; 117.93 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Ethique Eco-Friendly Face Cleansing Bar for All Skin Types, In Your Face - Sustainable Facial Cleanser, Acne Wash, Soap Free, Plastic Free, Vegan, Plant Based, 100% Compostable and Zero Waste, 4.23oz
|Price:||(S$6.46 / Ounce) + S$8.22 Delivery|
- MISSION: We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- PROBLEM: Plastic. Over 40% of plastic comes from product packaging (We're changing that!) 80 Billion plastic bottles disposed of around the world each year are from shampoo & conditioner alone. 8 Million tonnes of plastic end up in the ocean every year. 9/10 fish have ingested microplastics according to studies. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish. Only 9% of ALL plastic ever made has been recycled. Every person on earth consumes 40,000 microplastics each year.
- SOLUTION: Ethique is the world's first zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. We use biodegradable ingredients and compostable packaging so all our solid bars leave no trace (except the luscious skin and hair it leaves behind, of course!). Our products are super concentrated so by switching to beauty bars, you're saving plastic bottles going to landfill. Ethique is New Zealand's highest scoring BCorp as well as carbon fiber neutral and living ware employer.
- JOURNEY: To date we saved our planet from over 8 million plastic bottles! We’ve converted thousands of fans to plastic free beauty and are genuinely making a difference to the amount of plastic waste made and disposed of every year. Our new goal is to save 50 million by 2025 (and we're on track already!). To put our money where our mouth is, each year 20% of our profit goes to charities fighting alongside us to protect the planet. Join the revolution and #giveupthebottle
- IN YOUR FACE: 3 Plastic Bottles Prevented - 2.7 Liters of water saved. Ever seen how amazing your skin is after swimming in the sea? We have based In Your Face on the sea, most importantly its salt content. IYF is designed as a face cleanser for all skin types, but works wonders for those with acne and other problematic skin. Now more gentle, completely soap free, pH balanced, but still contains salt and orange oils for those of who struggle with problematic skin and creates a gentle lather.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sodium chloride (sea salt), water (aqua), sodium hydroxide, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Ricinus communis (castor) oil, Citrus reticulata (mandarin) essential oil, Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil, mica, citral, limonene, linalool
Lather on your warm, damp face like soap and rinse once it’s foamy and you’re ready to feel clean.
We're on a mission to eradicate the world of plastic waste and we want you to be a part of it.
We started our revolution in 2012 when our founder, Brianne, began making natural beauty bars, in her kitchen, as an alternative to the 80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles thrown out globally each year.
Since then, Ethique has grown out of a Kiwi kitchen into a fully-fledged, award-winning International beauty brand. We're conquering the beauty world one bar at a time.
Today, we've stopped over 3,400,000 plastic bottles ending up in landfills - and that's just the start of it...
|Shampoos||Conditioners||Bodywashes||In-Shower Storage Containers||Deodorants||Samplers|
|Benefits||Pinkalicious was created to celebrate our 5th birthday, but was so popular we brought it back, for good! Infused with pink grapefruit and vanilla, its the perfect addition to your beauty bar collection.||The Guardian was created for those people who suffer from very dry, very damaged or frizzy hair. It will tame your frizz, hydrate dry hair and make your hair look smooth and lush.||Designed for sensitive skin, this bar is unscented though you do catch just a hint of coconut from the coconut oil in the bar. Made with oatmeal to soothe and kaolin and charcoal to cleanse.||Our in-shower containers extend the life of your bars by keeping them dry but allowing them to breathe. You can fit one shampoo bar and one conditioner bar per container.||The Rustic Solid Deodorant is a gentle deodorant bar for all skin types. It help prevent body odor and lessens sweating. Our deodorant bars are made without aluminum or baking soda. Infused with jojoba and sweet almond oil for silky smooth underarms.||Dip your toe in and try out Ethique's range of best-selling hair products. The Hair Sampler contains the following five samples; Frizz Wrangler, Heali Kiwi, Wonderbar, Saint Clements and The Guardian.|
|# bottles saved||3||5||1||Extends life of bar||2||1|
|Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Palm Oil Free, Sustainable, Plastic Free, Compostable||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE 1/6/2020: I've given this bar another shot and have NOT had the same reaction I previously thought I was having from the bar (likely having traced that to lip balm... thinking the bar was drying out my lips I was addressing this with more lip balm!). But good news. I've moved this from a 1 to a 3: I still don't love it compared to most of their other products, but will update after longer usage.
[ORIGINAL REVIEW:] Also, I found that I had a reaction to the product: after a few days of use my lip/mouth area would get extremely irritated/dried out/red. Unfortunately I found this with most of their face products so it likely is a personal reaction, but others may have similar issues.