|Package Dimensions||6.1 x 5.84 x 3.56 cm; 113 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Ethique Eco-Friendly LIMITED EDITION Bindi Irwin Solid Shampoo for Normal Hair, Wombar - Sustainable Natural Shampoo, Soap Free, Sulfate Free, Vegan, Plant Based, 100% Compostable & Zero Waste, 3.88oz
|Price:||(S$5.77 / Ounce) + S$7.81 Delivery|
- MISSION: We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- PROBLEM: Plastic. Over 40% of plastic comes from product packeging (We're changing that!) 80 Billion plastic bottles disposed of around the world each year are from shampoo & conditioner alone. 8 Million tonnes of plastic end up in the ocean every year. 9/10 fish have ingested microplastics according to studies. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish. Only 9% of ALL plastic ever made has been recycled. Every person on earth consumes 40,000 microplastics each year.
- SOLUTION: Ethique is the world's first zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. We use biodegradable ingredients and compostable packaging so all our solid bars leave no trace (except the luscious skin and hair it leaves behind, of course!). Our products are super concentrated so by switching to beauty bars, you're saving plastic bottles going to landfill. Ethique is New Zealand's highest scoring BCorp as well as carbon fiber neutral and living ware employer.
- JOURNEY: To date we saved our planet from over 5 million plastic bottles! We’ve converted thousands of fans to plastic free beauty and are genuinely making a difference to the amount of plastic waste made and disposed of every year. Our new goal is to save 50 million by 2025 (and we're on track already!). To put our money where our mouth is, each year 20% of our profit goes to charities fighting alongside us to protect the planet. Join the revolution and #giveupthebottle
- WOMBAR: 3 Plastic Bottles Prevented - 2.7 Liters of water saved. $1AUD from the sale of this bar goes to The Irwin’s Wildlife Warriors foundation In partnership with Bindi Irwin, we have created a limited edition solid shampoo, Wombar - great for normal hair. Protect your hair & the wildlife with this eucalyptus & lavender solid shampoo. Sulfate-free with nourishing cocoa butter & betaine (from sugar beets!), which is proven to reduce irritation & balance hydration. Happy locks, happy Earth!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium cocoyl glycinate, stearic acid, cocoyl methyl glucamide, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, betaine, brassica alcohol, glycerine, lactic acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Eucalyptus globulus leaf (eucalyptus) oil, Lavender angustifolia (lavender) oil, mica, citral*, limonene*, linalool*. *Component of essential oils. Ethique is 100% palm free. All our ingredients are derived from non-palm sources such as rice bran or coconut oils.
Protect your hair and the wildlife with this eucalyptus and lavender solid shampoo. Sulfate-free with nourishing cocoa butter and betaine (from sugar beets!), which is proven to reduce irritation and balance hydration. Happy locks, happy Earth!"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This particular scent is light. It smells intense when you smell the bar, but on your head is too light for most people to detect. I don't notice it, but my family says it smells lovely when they're next to me.
I've been using this every three days and had the bar since May 21st. Today, the day i am reviewing this is July 23rd, a little over 2 months later, and I still have what is left in the photos. That is with use every third or fourth day.
For the photos, the shampoo clearly runs out faster than the conditioner. Maybe I just don't use a ton of conditioner, but I feel like I use it a lot, and I'll tell you why:
I have very, very long hair, (25 inches long, to be exact -- I just measured it for you, the reader. Lol, you're welcome) and only apply the shampoo to my scalp, and only apply the conditioner to... basically everything else. That means in the long run, you'll need to buy more shampoo than conditioner even though the shampoo comes as a larger bar than the conditioner. I included a photo for reference on the box they come in
In terms of performance, the shampoo leaves your hair feeling very clean. The conditioner does condition, but because my hair is dry, I find that I do need to add oil to it. That's probably not the fault of the conditioner, because there was one day I added it too close to my scalp and it felt greasy by day two. So it definitely does moisturize!
I recommend this brand and these two products for anyone who wants to try plastic free and help the Australia Zoo. Doing good things for you and our planet.