|Package Dimensions||12.45 x 12.45 x 2.29 cm; 91 Grams|
Ethique Eco-Friendly Trial Pack for Sensitive Skin and Hair, 4 Piece Variety Pack Beauty Bar Set, Natural Sustainable Beauty Kit, Plastic Free, Vegan Plant Based, 100% Compostable & Zero Waste, 4 bars
|Price:||+ S$7.61 Delivery|
- MISSION: We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- PROBLEM: Plastic. Over 40% of plastic comes from product packaging (We're changing that!) 80 Billion plastic bottles disposed of around the world each year are from shampoo & conditioner alone. 8 Million tonnes of plastic end up in the ocean every year. 9/10 fish have ingested microplastics according to studies. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish. Only 9% of ALL plastic ever made has been recycled. Every person on earth consumes 40,000 microplastics each year.
- SOLUTION: Ethique is the world's first zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. We use biodegradable ingredients and compostable packaging so all our solid bars leave no trace (except the luscious skin and hair it leaves behind, of course!). Our products are super concentrated so by switching to beauty bars, you're saving plastic bottles going to landfill. Ethique is New Zealand's highest scoring BCorp as well as carbon fiber neutral and living ware employer.
- JOURNEY: To date we saved our planet from over 8 million plastic bottles! We’ve converted thousands of fans to plastic free beauty and are genuinely making a difference to the amount of plastic waste made and disposed of every year. Our new goal is to save 50 million by 2025 (and we're on track already!). To put our money where our mouth is, each year 20% of our profit goes to charities fighting alongside us to protect the planet. Join the revolution and #giveupthebottle
- SENSITIVE SKIN & HAIR- Whether you have sensitive skin, a sensitive nose or just don't like scented products, we’ve got you covered. This trial pack includes minis from our range which are unscented and don’t contain any essential oils – or any synthetic fragrances! This trial kit contains 1 Bar Minimum unscented solid shampoo, 1 In The Buff unscentd solid conditioner, 1 Bliss Bar solid face cleanser for normal or dry skin, and 1 Sans unscented solid deodorant.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Whether you have sensitive skin, a sensitive nose or just don't like scented products, we’ve got you covered. This trial pack includes minis from our range which are unscented and don’t contain any essential oils – or any synthetic fragrances! Containing four minis; across hair, face and body. Each mini lasts for between 5-15 uses, depending on the product. Of course, the packaging is certified compostable and reusable! Not too sure what hair or skin type you have? Why not have a nosy at our sampler range instead.
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I used the Bliss Bar sample first. Nice smell and lather, felt good on my face. Then afterwards.. omg my skin feels amazing. It’s very moisturizing without being oily.
So then I showered, and again, I was skeptical. I have thick, naturally curly hair so I need a lot of moisture. The shampoo bar lathered well and it didn’t take a ton of product to coat my hair. The conditioner didn’t lather, so I was confused about whether or not anything got in my hair. After the shower I used the body butter bar. They were right about a little going a long way. The body butter was immediately my favorite thing. I have really dry skin, and it only took a little bit for my skin to feel amazing.
My hair is dry now and I am beyond impressed. No frizz and my hair is so shiny! Even my fancy salon tea tree lavender conditioner doesn’t make my hair this shiny.
All in all I highly recommend all these products.
Skin type: oily everywhere except for my cheeks (which are extremely dry); prone to hormonal acne (I recently turned 26 if that's helpful!).
*Please note: I stored all of these products by placing them back in the box they came in after each use. This is NOT how I would recommend storing them! See each product review for details.
-Shampoo bar (4.5/5): The bar lathers well (see attached photo) and has a light citrus scent. It helped control my oily scalp, left my hair feeling softer than after using liquid shampoo and did not require an ACV rinse after each use! Seriously, after using this product for 3 weeks (washing every-other day) there is absolutely NO PRODUCT BUILD UP on my hairbrush! The only downside that I experienced with this product is that the bar itself gets very soft when exposed to heat and moisture. To make this bar last as long as possible, store outside of the shower and allow it to fully dry and cool between uses (I recommend storing it on a soap dish or something that allows it to drip dry)...if you have multiple people using the shower after you I recommend taking the bar out of the bathroom until everyone is finished and the steam has dissipated.
-Conditioner (5/5): As you can see in the attached photo, the conditioner bar is holding up well even 3 weeks later! The bar provides light moisture to the hair, and has a light coconut scent. This bar held up very, very well even with my improper storage technique, and I think it's one of the few products included that you could actually store in your shower without significant deterioration. While I do really like this conditioner bar (and recommend it if you need conditioner but dislike the heavy feeling of liquid conditioners), I think I might currently need a bit more moisture in my routine due to my dead ends.
-Facial Cleanser (3/5): I'll start by saying that this bar did help reduce the oil produced in my T-zone fairly well! The bar also held up well in terms of size over the course of 3 weeks (it's cracked because I dropped it...still easy to use though) and lathers about as well as the shampoo bar in *warm* water (doesn't work as well in cool/cold water). The cons I experienced with this bar include that it smells soapy and leaves my skin feeling dry/tacky after each use. Additionally, if you have any skin abrasions on your face and then use this product it will burn/itch (see last product review for additional information). I think if you have oily skin all over (no dry patches) this cleanser might work better for you!
-Facial Scrub (2/10): I do NOT recommend using this product on your face! This scrub is definitely too harsh for the face where the skin is thinner and more vulnerable to micro-tears. I used this scrub on my face the first two days and followed up with the facial cleanser only to feel a moderate itching/burning sensation all over my face (I had to wash the product off with a different cleanser, but a slight itch/burn still remained in places). I stopped using the scrub and cleanser for a few days to try and figure out what was causing the problem. After 2 days I re-introduced the facial cleanser and experienced no problems...I tried reintroducing the facial scrub and the burn/itch returned. After that experience, I tried using the bar as a body scrub and it worked well for that purpose! I've only used the bar 5 times (x3 on the face and x2 on the body), so I'm not sure how well it will hold-up with frequent use. I gave the product a 2/5 based on the fact that it's a decent body scrub.
TL;DR: I highly recommend trying out the shampoo and/or conditioner bars if you are looking for a good product that is kind on the environment and your hair (just make sure to store properly)! The facial cleanser might work well for you if you have truly oily skin (not combo) and NEVER use the facial scrub on your face!
I was on the fence about purchasing because I can't tell HOW sustainable the company is, but you get what you get with amazon anyway. If you're looking for something super enviro-friendly, order from a zero waste site such as earthhero or shop at your local organic market OR support smaller businesses on etsy. That being said, there was minimal packaging beyond what Amazon sends their items in (no fault to this company). The product packaging seemed recyclable but I'm not certain... Outter cover yes but the insides had a glossy coating.
The 4 samples all smelled the same. I could only smell the wax, oils, etc. used to create the base of the bar and no other fragrances. They don't smell bad but they don't have any pleasant aroma. The lotion went in like 4 days flat, I loved the consistency but used it faster than I intended. It got very soft quickly, could have put in fridge but I like when it's malleable to rub over my skin. The shampoo and conditioner... I was SO hesitant as it smelled like nothing and I have fine hair so solid conditioner typically weighs my hair down. Nah. My hair hasn't been this freakin soft and shiny in a hot minute. I've been some expensive crap on my hair lately and wash using Lush prior, this is by far the softest my hair has felt. It feels absolutely clean, light, soft, breezy, like a commercial or something. I'm so impressed I logged back in to write a frekin review.