|Package Dimensions||6.86 x 6.35 x 6.35 cm; 204 Grams|
Ethique Eco-Friendly Shampoo & Conditioner Bar Bundle for Dry Hair - Sustainable & Natural Bars, 100% Soap Free, pH Balanced, Vegan, Plant Based, Palm Oil Free, 100% Compostable & Zero Waste, 6oz
|Price:||+ S$8.63 Delivery|
- MISSION: We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- PROBLEM: Plastic. Over 40% of plastic comes from product packaging (We're changing that!) 80 Billion plastic bottles disposed of around the world each year are from shampoo & conditioner alone. 8 Million tonnes of plastic end up in the ocean every year. 9/10 fish have ingested microplastics according to studies. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish. Only 9% of ALL plastic ever made has been recycled. Every person on earth consumes 40,000 microplastics each year.
- SOLUTION: Ethique is the world's first zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. We use biodegradable ingredients and compostable packaging so all our solid bars leave no trace (except the luscious skin and hair it leaves behind, of course!). Our products are super concentrated so by switching to beauty bars, you're saving plastic bottles going to landfill. Ethique is New Zealand's highest scoring BCorp as well as carbon fiber neutral and living ware employer.
- JOURNEY: To date we saved our planet from over 8 million plastic bottles! We’ve converted thousands of fans to plastic free beauty and are genuinely making a difference to the amount of plastic waste made and disposed of every year. Our new goal is to save 50 million by 2025 (and we're on track already!). To put our money where our mouth is, each year 20% of our profit goes to charities fighting alongside us to protect the planet. Join the revolution and #giveupthebottle
- FRIZZ WRANGLER & THE GUARDIAN: 8 Plastic Bottle Prevented - 7.8 Liters of water saved. PH Balanced and 100% soap free. For those who abuse your hair with hot irons, hair dryers or bleach, Frizz Wrangler Shampoo is perfect for you, for very dry or frizzy hair that needs hydration, Samoan Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter. The Guardian Conditioner contains lots of cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin B5 and zesty lime oil it will tame your frizz, hydrate dry hair and make your hair look smooth and lush.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
FRIZZ WRANGLER: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit, stearic acid, aqua (water), decyl glucoside, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, lactic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium isethionate, behentrimonium methosulfate, fragrance^. ^ certified natural fragrance. Ethique is 100% palm free. All our ingredients are derived from non-palm sources such as rice bran or coconut oils. GUARDIAN: Cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, mica, dehydroacetic acid, aqua (water), limonene*, ci 77288, ci 77891 *component of essential oil. Ethique is 100% palm free. All our ingredients are derived from non-palm sources such as rice bran or coconut oils.
Say goodbye to summer frizz with these two bestsellers that we know you love together! Frizz Wrangler solid shampoo bar does what it says - supremely smoothing without weighing your hair down! Partnered with our number one selling product, The Guardian you'll have a beach ready look wherever you are!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I will say, the scent isn't strong on either bar - my hair doesn't smell bad, but I'm used to the heavily fragranced products, and these definitely don't leave anything but a clean hair scent - and while they are conditioning, and I feel my hair get silky after applying the conditioner in the shower (I really apply liberally), I do use oribe leave-in conditioner to really get the ends moisturized and soft.
I likely won't buy them combined any more (despite it being $5 off) because the shampoo bar, despite being 2x as big, lasts maybe a third as long as the conditioner bar. I bought both Feb 2020 and I've since gone through 1.5 shampoo bars with daily use and I'm still only about halfway through my first conditioner bar.
With those few cons, though, I will say I feel so much better about how many bottles I'm keeping from landfills, and I swear by Ethique now - I've also purchased their solid deodorant (very effective) and body wash bars (yet to use, but excited to try).
The shampoo: it took two washes in the same shower to really get many suds going on, but that's kind of normal for my hair anyway due to the oils and leave-in products I style with. The second wash and rinse had TONS of rich suds, though! The fragrance was fairly light and didn't remain after I rinsed. (Honestly, I would've liked for more fragrance to last because it smells nice!) It rinsed out REALLY cleanly and I was even a little afraid at that point it would be too drying on my hair because it was so slick and squeaky! But no...it was good.
The conditioner: it didn't feel slimy at all, which is what I'm used to with bottled conditioners. Again, I was afraid it wasn't going to DO anything for my hair in the way of moisturizing because it was such a small amount of "product" feel in my hair. But I put my hair up in a clip to let it set a few minutes while I washed my face and body anyway. When I rinsed, I used a wet comb to rake it through and get all the knotted hairs out (my usual routine because I'm curly headed...hairs fall out and get stuck in the mess of curls so it looks like I'm going bald every time I shower!) It was surprisingly smooth and rinsed out very well. I usually leave a slight bit of conditioner in my hair, but this rinsed out completely clean, and AGAIN I was afraid it was going to dry my hair out. (Yes, I know...I was very skeptical this whole time).
When I finally got to styling my hair, I was actually able to completely forego one of my usual styling products because my hair was already so soft and frizz free. It feels very moisturized and there are no dry, tangled areas on the back of my head like I've been getting recently. My hair feels super light and not weighed down or greasy at all. There's a little more "bounce" to it, even!
Even though this was just my first wash and condition, I'm pretty pleased with the product overall! There's very little scent left in my hair. Just a "clean" smell and it feels really good. Very little frizz and it feels moisturized without feeling heavy. I'll update again later if my opinion changes after several uses, and when I see how long the bars last (noted that I'm keeping them up high and dry in the shower so they don't disintegrate too quickly!)
This bar is a million times better. It's cheaper, it smells AH-MAZING, and it's plastic free. It also really does help my itchy scalp and makes my hair soft and shiny. I'm obsessed. It also lasts much longer than the other shampoo bars I've tried. I'm sold.
The reviews were good for the product so almost out of desperation I went ahead with the order.
As soon as it arrived I had to try it out. I was left speechless. Not only did the product perform beautifully in the shower. It has lots of delicious feeling suds and the condictioner feels soft and creamy but when I dried my hair without having to add another single product I was completely sold. I will never go back to the bottle this stuff is too good to ever give up.
Also, there is one more bonus. I was really sick and tired of the over perfumed products in a bottle. I didn't want to smell like a walking flower garden and finding something with a lighter scent was also a challenge. I was so happy when I smelled this shampoo it has a very delicate scent. It's very lovely.
I say if you're on the fence go for it. Its a great product.
Update-The pic above is my hair after using it 2 weeks. My hair has never looked this thick, shiny and healthy ever.