|Item model number||SG_B07764CM5N_US|
|Package Dimensions||8.76 x 8 x 3.81 cm; 91 Grams|
Ethique Eco-Friendly Solid Face Cream for Dry Skin, The Perfector - Sustainable Natural Face Moisturiser, Night or Day Cream, Plastic Free, Vegan, Plant Based, 100% Compostable and Zero Waste, 2.29oz
|Price:||(S$43.34 / Count) + S$7.61 Delivery|
- MISSION: We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- PROBLEM: Plastic. Over 40% of plastic comes from product packaging (We're changing that!) 80 Billion plastic bottles disposed of around the world each year are from shampoo & conditioner alone. 8 Million tonnes of plastic end up in the ocean every year. 9/10 fish have ingested microplastics according to studies. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish. Only 9% of ALL plastic ever made has been recycled. Every person on earth consumes 40,000 microplastics each year.
- SOLUTION: Ethique is the world's first zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. We use biodegradable ingredients and compostable packaging so all our solid bars leave no trace (except the luscious skin and hair it leaves behind, of course!). Our products are super concentrated so by switching to beauty bars, you're saving plastic bottles going to landfill. Ethique is New Zealand's highest scoring BCorp as well as carbon fiber neutral and living ware employer.
- JOURNEY: To date we saved our planet from over 5 million plastic bottles! We’ve converted thousands of fans to plastic free beauty and are genuinely making a difference to the amount of plastic waste made and disposed of every year. Our new goal is to save 50 million by 2025 (and we're on track already!). To put our money where our mouth is, each year 20% of our profit goes to charities fighting alongside us to protect the planet. Join the revolution and #giveupthebottle
- THE PERFECTOR: 3 Plastic Bottles Prevented - .5 Liters of water saved. Made with kokum & cupuacu butters, coconut oil & a blend of ingredients which help blur out any skin imperfections. Can be used in the evening as a night cream, or in the morning before makeup. Leave about ten minutes between application of moisturiser & application of makeup. It is sold as three oval shaped bars perfect for easy application. They come in a reusable box for easy storage in the bathroom. Keep bar dry.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Water (aqua), jojoba esters, ethyl macadamiate, Garcinia indica (kokum) butter, Orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-4-oleate, tapioca starch polymethylsilsesquioxane, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, lecithin, sodium lactate, Undecane and tridecane, panthenol (Vitamin B5), hyaluronic acid, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt)
Best applied onto freshly dried skin, hold one of the bars between your palms for a few seconds until a little product is on your hands. Press product into your skin when it needs a little love.
The Perfector is our first solid face cream and it's dreamy. Described as the 'Lewis Rd Chocolate Milk' of moisturisers by our testers, The Perfector packs a hydrating punch for dry and mature skins. Made with kokum butter (renowned for their essential fatty acid contents and barrier protection) and a blend of ingredients which help blur out any skin imperfections. Can be used in the evening as a night cream, or in the morning before makeup. If the latter, leave about ten minutes between application of moisturiser and application of makeup. The Perfector is sold as three oval-shaped bars perfect for easy application. They come in a reusable box for easy storage in the bathroom. Keep the product dry and store in a cool, dark place.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The actual lotion is pretty thick. It doesn’t go on very smooth and I kinda felt like I was pulling my skin when trying to apply it. I put one section in a container and added some jojoba oil which really made a world of difference. I really like the product when mixed with the oil and would buy again due to that combination.