|Item model number||SG_B07J2SKDZL_US|
|Package Dimensions||8.31 x 5.89 x 3.2 cm; 118 Grams|
Ethique Eco-Friendly Bodywash Bar, Pumice, Tea Tree & Spearmint, Sustainable Natural Bodywash for Deep Cleanse & Exfoliation, Plastic Free, Vegan, Plant Based, 100% Compostable and Zero Waste, 4.23oz
|Price:||(S$2.88 / Ounce) + S$7.86 Delivery|
- MISSION: We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- PROBLEM: Plastic. Over 40% of plastic comes from product packaging (We're changing that!) 80 Billion plastic bottles disposed of around the world each year are from shampoo & conditioner alone. 8 Million tonnes of plastic end up in the ocean every year. 9/10 fish have ingested microplastics according to studies. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish. Only 9% of ALL plastic ever made has been recycled.
- SOLUTION: Ethique is the world's first zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. We use biodegradable ingredients and compostable packaging so all our solid bars leave no trace (except the luscious skin and hair it leaves behind, of course!). Our products are super concentrated so by switching to beauty bars, you're saving plastic bottles going to landfill. Ethique is New Zealand's highest scoring BCorp as well as carbon fiber neutral and living ware employer.
- JOURNEY: To date we saved our planet from over 8 million plastic bottles! We’ve converted thousands of fans to plastic free beauty and are genuinely making a difference to the amount of plastic waste made and disposed of every year. Our new goal is to save 50 million by 2025 (and we're on track already!). To put our money where our mouth is, each year 20% of our profit goes to charities fighting alongside us to protect the planet. Join the revolution and #giveupthebottle
- PUMICE, TEA TREE & SPEARMINT BODYWASH: 1 Plastic Bottle Prevented - .3 Liters of water saved. Brand new with new ingredients & new scents. Better shape to fit in your hand, they last longer as they are now milled for a denser, harder bar, yet still the bubbly, non-drying bars you know. This is our number one bestseller, particularly popular with those of you who like a bit of exfoliation & a bit of charcoal to truly feel clean. Pumice scrubs, charcoal cleanses & tea tree, spearmint & ginger oils
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sodium olivate, sodium cocoate, sodium stearate, aqua (water), vegetable glycerine, sodium chloride, activated charcoal , pumice, Mentha spicata (spearmint) oil, Zingiber officinale (ginger) essential oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (teatree) oil, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, citral, limonene
Get yourself wet in the shower, lather up with the bar straight on your skin or onto a shower pouf, then rinse.
Not only does solid bodywash use less packaging and require less water to produce, they are also one of the easiest eco swaps to make. Like all Ethique products, our bodywashes are made of biodegradable, sustainably sourced, naturally-derived and palm oil free ingredients. Does this impact the effectiveness of the wash? No way! Our bars are still deliciously bubbly and non-drying and we just know you’ll love them. This bar is our bestseller, particularly popular with those of you who like a bit of exfoliation and a bit of charcoal to truly feel clean. Pumice scrubs, charcoal cleanses and tea tree, spearmint and ginger oils smell fab. Pro tip: to keep them in tip-top shape, our hardy bodywash bars need to be kept out of pooling water, somewhere dry.
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I could very well look for any other vegan body wash that comes in a plastic tube but I buy from Ethique so I don't have to deal with that. Ideally, there would be Ethique products that were locally sold in US markets (maybe even produced here) so I do understand that it's not going to be perfectly sustainable but at the very least I could compromise with the recyclable packaging that I had received in my prior purchases and without the stickers on the bars.
I would give this a lower rating if it weren't for the fact that the product really is just that good for me and I do ultimately really like Ethique but I hope that they manage to return to making the packaging fit the values of the product their selling or even make it more sustainable than before if possible. I should note that this is likely more of an issue with Pharmapacks than it is with Ethique, however.
I got the lavender and mint soap bar. It had a nice lather, without being too bubbly, and was scented but not overly fragranced. It was very gentle on my skin and I had no sensitivities to it. I think this is a great product so far and would like to try their other body care items.
Note, it came in a bubble mailer and like another reviewer said, there were stickers on the packaging. I would like to see Amazon use better packaging for their items that are more eco friendly otherwise this defeats the purpose of buying from a 'waste free' company like Ethique. However, if you buy multiple items or stock up in one go, you might be able to offset the amount of plastic in shipping. Not totally sure of this but I'm interested to see how others' experience turns out.
Will purchase again. I hope to see them in US stores soon.