|Mounting Hardware||7 -6Oz Glass Containers, Euro Cuisine Ym80 Yogurt Maker|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||YM80|
|Product Dimensions||24.13 x 24.13 x 14.61 cm; 1.81 Kilograms|
Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker,White
Enhance your purchase
- Seven – 6oz Glass containers allows for making up to seven different types of Flavors
- Comes with on/off switch and light indicating unit is working. Glass Jars are dishwasher safe
- Three-year warranty and BPA Free,Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 6 inches
- Timer on the side marks time when yogurt will be finished cooking. Make up to 42 ounces of yogurt
- For firmer yogurt without boiling just add 10 tablespoons of powdered milk to the room temperature pasteurized milk before pouring it into the glass jars
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy your favorite flavor, made fresh at home with little fuss and preparation. The entire process takes between 6 to 10 hours. The yogurt maker includes seven 6-ounce glass jars with lids so you can make a different flavor in each. Timer on the side marks time when yogurt will be finished cooking. The unit has on/off switch and light indicating unit is working.
Electric Yogurt Maker YM80
Enjoy your favorite flavor, made fresh at home with little fuss and preparation. The entire process takes between 6 to 10 hours. The yogurt maker includes seven 6-ounce glass jars with lids so you can make a different flavor in each! Timer on the side marks time when yogurt will be finished cooking. The unit has on/off switch and light indicating unit is working.
- Prepares yogurt in 6-10 hours, depending on thickness desired
- Prepares all-natural, rich and creamy yogurt
- Allows you to control sweetness, ingredients, fat content and thickness of yogurt
- Make up to 42 ounces of yogurt
- Timer on the side marks time when yogurt will be finished cooking
- Clear lid allows for viewing of cooking process
- Seven - 6oz glass containers allows for making up to seven different types of yogurt at once
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Questions & Answers was misleading stating it would work, but it was a total failure when it came as it is designed for 110V.
I tried to contact the seller with no success.
Top reviews from other countries
Then my euro buds were all 'you BUY your yogurt? WTF murrican? Why don't you just make it?!?' and me, being the murrican I am, I got super triggered and offended and I was gonna open a can of Freedom up on their commie butts BUT....then I took the higher road and listened: I could *make* yogurt.
I did a ton of research since I was raised by baby boomers who thought leaving milk out on the counter for more than 5 minutes would unleash a botulism plague upon the world. I slowly began to realize that most of my favorite foods are just milk that's gone bad. Like...can milk even really go bad? Or does it just level up in cheese funk awesomeness? WHY WAS I LIED TO AS A KID?
Anyhoo. I eventually got this little diary conversion pod'o'bliss and some starter culture. GUESS WHAT? I followed the directions and made the best yogurt I've had outside of Greece and Italy. I love set it and pretty much forget it gadgets and this one is it pretty self-managing. You just have to remember that you're making yogurt.
un pequeño detalle es que no tiene la función de programar el tiempo, así que no se apaga solo y tu tienes que estar al pendiente del tiempo deseado, pero funciona bastante bien, así que lo recomiendo 100%
Funciona muy bien, no he terminado de hallarle el punto exacto para que quede más firme. Pero en términos generales es muy buen producto, sencillo y práctico. Los tarros me encantan, son de vidrio, cierran muy bien.