|Manufacturer||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Style||IRT25 Thermometer with Audible Alarm|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Complete with two AA batteries|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Manufacturer||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Item model number||IRT25|
|Product Dimensions||9.65 x 4.57 x 17.27 cm; 226.8 Grams|
Extech IRT25 Infrared Thermometer 12: 1 with Audible Alarm
Enhance your purchase
- Quickly take non-contact temperature measurements from -4 to 700°F (-20 to 371°c)
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area while programmable high/low alarms alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds set limits (audible alarm can be muted)
- Bright white backlighting illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels
- Automatic data hold and max/min function stores allow for easy maximum and minimum readings with easy recall
- The IRT25 comes complete with two AA batteries
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The IRT25 is a compact infrared thermometer which takes non-contact measurements from -4 to 700°f. The IRT25 has a 12: 1 distance to spot ratio and audible high/low alarms. Features a large Digit LCD with backlight, overrange, data hold, max and Min measurement modes. Product is CE Certified, has a three year warranty and comes with manual and two AA batteries.
Non-Contact Temperature Measurment
- Home Energy
Extech IRT25 Infrared Thermometer
Quickly detect hot spots on circuit breaker panels and troubleshoot HVAC issues with Extech’s IRT25 non-contact InfraRed (IR) Thermometer. Measures up to 700˚F (371˚C) with built-in laser pointer to identify your target area and improve aim. Adjustable emissivity allows for better accuracy when measuring temperature on different surface materials.
- -4 to 700°F (-20 to 371°C)
- 12:1 distance to spot (target) ratio
- Auto Power Off with overange and low battery indicators
- Max / Min function stores maximum and minimum readings with easy recall
- Bright white backlighting illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with
Improve Home Energy Efficiency
Use the IRT25 to measure surface temperature around doors and windows and easily spot energy loss problems.
Quickly measure temperatures on circuit breaker panels and other electrical and electronic equipment to find potential problems and avoid injury.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Gauge the efficiency of your HVAC system by measuring surface temperatures on vents, ducts, and system components.
Be sure not to touch hot equipment when working on your car. Use the IRT25 to determine engine, brake, or exhaust temperatures before you get started.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Hairon on 19 February 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Me parece un equipo económico y útil, no de la misma exactitud de un klein pero para un aficionado o para un taller pequeño suficiente, eso si, no creo que soporte una caída o viajar con herramientas en la misma mochila.
Ahora lo empleo para medir la temperatura de la sartén, del aceite, del chocolate y parece que sí reflejan la realidad. Me gusta para estos últimos usos.
Es una herramienta que puede ser usada para muchos propósitos incluso la diversión.
Lo recomiendo, lo consegui por $193mxn