|Model number||17 x 12 16 x 20 8 18x24 12x15 12x18|
|Part Number||LARGE BAMBOO CUTTING BOARD|
|Special Features||Reversible, Knife Friendly, Heavy Duty, Natural Bamboo, Eco-Friendly|
|Material Type||Natural Bamboo|
|Item model number||17 x 12 16 x 20 8 18x24 12x15 12x18|
|Product Dimensions||44.45 x 34.29 x 1.91 cm; 1.81 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board for Kitchen with Juice Groove - 17.5 x 13.5 x 0.75 inch
|Price:||+ S$23.81 Delivery|
- PERFECT SIZE FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER! This rectangle turkey carving platter is ideal for SERVING & CARVING! The deep juice groove holds up to 2 oz. of turkey juice and the drip well catcher keeps the turkey juices from spilling all over your kitchenware counter or dinner table.
- LOVE OUR CUTTING BOARDS FOR KITCHEN or YOUR MONEY BACK, Guaranteed! We stand behind our bamboo cutting board 100% If anything is wrong with your heavy duty cutting board Contact Us directly and give us a chance to make it right!
- 100% SAFE FOR FAMILY! Eco friendly bambu cutting board with natural properties and already coated with food grade mineral oil. Renewable, formaldehyde-free, BPA free and no chemicals used during production makes this a perfect choice for your family and the environment. Do Not Place In Dishwasher!
- KNIFE FRIENDLY! Cutting board won't dull your expensive knife set when you carve turkey, chop vegetables, prep steak meat, roast beef, cooking bbq brisket, slice cheese, cut pizza, fish, fruit & veggies or other cool food meal stuff. Top choice for cutlery utensil as compared to other oversized noodle, teak, hard plastic or thick hardwood end grain cutting block.
- HAPPY COOKS ranging from home cooks to professional chefs at restaurants, commercial kitchens, caterers and bakeries. Comes in a gift worthy package for mom, perfect for any occasion like Valentines Day, Thanksgiving, Bridal Shower, Housewarming, Birthday, House Warming Presents search Wedding Registry Ideas by Brides Name.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Finally - A Truly Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board to Give You All the Space You Deserve
Tired of not enough work space on your seemingly extra large board? What about dicing something large like a butternut squash or a watermelon? Don’t you just hate when pieces constantly fall off the side of the board? Fruit and vegetable juices running off all over your counter add to the turmoil even more. No more disappointments with our extra wide board design. Chop, slice, dice and julienne all the ingredients for your dish without having to move them off the board in small batches. Never worry about small pieces falling off your board on the side. A must-have for every serious cook!
Unlike Other Boards
Actual size 17.5” x 13.5” x 0.75” which is wider and taller than most other boards. Prep without the need to move things off the board.
Most other boards only come shrink-wrapped or without packaging, exposed to dents and deep scratches during shipping (not to mention unsanitary!). Our board, on the other hand, is not only shrink-wrapped but also comes in a carefully designed package, clean, protected and ready to use. Gift-ready packaging perfect for gift giving on any occasion!
Use Both Sides
Turn the board over for more cutting space or to use as a serving platter. Plenty of space for slicing freshly baked home bread or anything else you cook up in your kitchen. Our large bamboo chopping board is a true multitasker and a must have for any kitchen!
Other benefits include:
- Made from sustainably grown bamboo
- Less porous than wood, resists bacterial growth
- Easier on knives than plastic or glass
- Light yet durable, will last a lifetime
- Contains no chemicals or formaldehyde
- Finished with food-safe mineral oil
It's actually a fast-growing hard grass which makes it an sustainable renewable resource. It needs no chemicals to thrive or be harvested. A perfect choice if you care for the environment.
What's the Difference?
Custom shape and truly extra large and extra deep design. This allows more space for chopping and slicing.
Drip groove large enough to hold up to 2 oz of liquid which keeps juices from spilling all over your counter.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Initially, I thought I might like a board with incorporated, self-storing plastic cutting mats.
But then I realized that the structural integrity of such a cutting board system would have to be diminished significantly, given that in order the store the plastic mats, a large hole is cut through its center. I can’t imagine that would extend the life of the product. Plus, I already have plastic cutting mats which I use atop this board when I’m working with meats or poultry.
Next, I considered purchasing a cutting board with an incorporated “food catcher” (which I must admit rather reminded me of a dustpan). Instead, I find it just as easy to place a stainless steel bowl in the sink, and extend the cutting board so that it overhangs the bowl as I prep ingredients. This cutting board is large enough that I don’t miss the few inches of overhang devoted to my make-do workaround.
I also considered a thicker cutting board, but the greater expense and weight – particularly given that I’m used to very large cutting board; my last one was even larger than this one — caused me to change my mind.
Before using the cutting board, I oiled it with good quality, food grade butcher block oil four times. I plan to continue oiling the board weekly as general maintenance.
This has given the board a very nice, almost nonstick surface that’s not slippery. When I made naan bread earlier today, I really didn’t even need any flour as I rolled out the rounds but I’m so used to using some, of course I reflexively dusted the cutting board with a little.
Shopping for a cutting board for the first time in over 10 years, I hadn’t realized what a traditionalist I am. I wanted a sturdy, non-gimmicky cutting board, I eventually realized.
Maybe it’s having learned to cut and prep food in my grandmothers’ kitchens, where I first (maybe always?) used a solid wood cutting board, But I just couldn’t go for the gimmicky boards with extra pieces and weight.
Bottom line: I’m delighted with this cutting board. It’s handsome enough to leave out, a great size, not too heavy, and well priced.
What more could any cook want?
This one is perfect. It's not so large that you can't find a place to store it, but it's big enough for cutting large amounts of vegetable or a big piece of meat or fish. I was especially pleased with the depth of the groove: yesterday I carved up an entire raw turkey and didn't get any juice on my counter: a first!
The bamboo makes it lightweight, another plus, so I like that better than hardwood cutting boards. It also doesn't rip up my knives. You can't put it in the dishwasher, but it's not at all hard to clean by hand. I highly recommend!