|Special Features||Lint Free|
|Number Of Items||12|
|Material Type||Cellulose Sponge Cloth|
|Product Dimensions||19.99 x 0.25 x 17.5 cm; 150 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
FEBU - Swedish Dishcloths for Kitchen | Bulk 10 Pack Gift Vibrant Zero Waste Cellulose Sponge Cloths + 2 Non Scratch Dish Sponge | No Odor, Biodegradable and Reusable Swedish Sponge Cloth
|Price:||+ S$9.59 Delivery|
- ✔ 【 REUSABLE PAPER TOWELS 】- FEBU dish cloths are the eco friendly, sustainable and zero waste paper towel alternative. Made from 70% Wood Pulp + 30% Cotton, these cellulose sponges absorb 20X their weight in water, last up to a year and are completely biodegradable.
- ✔ 【 VIBRANT DESIGNS 】- These microfiber dish cloths soften when wet and dry hard to prevent odor build up, removing the need for stinky kitchen rags and nasty sponges. Not to mention, our amazing designs will bring color and wonder to your home and make a great gift idea!
- ✔ 【 EASY TO CLEAN 】- To clean, simply microwave wet for 40 seconds. They are machine washable and top rack dishwasher safe. With proper care these dish towels can last up to a year, saving Forests and your hard earned money! All packaging is 100% Recyclable.
- ✔ 【 VALUE PACK 】- Dishcloth Bundle includes 10X Cellulose Kitchen Towels (8" x 7") + 2X Dish Scrubbers. Kitchen scouring pads are non scratch, odor resistant and last up to 6 months! Perfect for washing, dishes, pots and glassware. Time to stop wasting money on nasty sponges that last 1 week and end up in Landfill.
- ✔ 【 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 】- If for any reason our kitchen towels and dishcloths sets is not what you wanted just message us for a full refund or replacement - whichever you choose, your trust and business is important to us.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FEBU - For Earth By US - US is the collective of you and me and every human on the planet that can contribute to living a zero waste and sustainable life. At FEBU our goal is simple: We want to make sustainable products with eco friendly packaging at an affordable price. Why? Because in the end, we don't need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly, we need millions of people doing zero waste imperfectly. Your choice matters, your purchase matters and the biggest voice you have is how you spend your money. Do you want it spent on cheaply made, environmentally damaging products that end up in landfills or do you want to nurture your environment and live sustainably? The Choice is Yours and The Time is Now
What are Swedish dishcloths - Swedish dishcloths are versatile and premium eco friendly paper towels that can be used to wipe countertops, kitchen sinks, your car and much more. These biodegradable sponges are made with 100% cellulose. Cellulose is a lint-free, non-abrasive product that allows you to clean without the use of harsh components. The combination of cellulose and OUR premium cotton results in the most absorbent and durable cleaning towel on the market. They hold 20 times their weight in liquid, dirt or grime - cellulose has a capillary effect between the fibers creating suction, making sure you can clean and polish at the same time.
10x Vibrant Cellulose Dish Towels - 5 Different Designs (8" x 7")
2x Vibrant Strawberry and Lemon Dish Scrubbies
✔️ 100% Recyclable Packaging
✔️ 100% Renewable Resources
✔️ Designs printed with Water-Based Inks
✔️ Attractive Colorful Designs at half the price
FEBU Guarantee - Compare the price, reusability, effectiveness, and how eco-friendly they are, we guarantee you'll love them, or your money back!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They are really absorbent and as efficient as a cellulose sponge. I throw mine into the dishwasher once a week to clean it and it comes out looking like new!
The three Rs are "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle." The FEBU sponges allow you to do just that and they have found a permanent place in my kitchen. I would throw out cellulose sponges after just a couple of weeks. They rip, get stained, and aren't recyclable.
My only gripe is that the designs on the back of the sponge is, well, awful. I wish they had ditched the design altogether and just had a solid color on both sides. Nonetheless, this is a minor quibble and doesn't effect the efficiency or usefulness of the sponge.
I'd urge you to try a package of these. I'll bet you end up keeping them as a permanent part of your kitchen!
These dishcloths seemed strange to me when I first took them out the box. They are small and stiff. Still, I kept and open mind and wet them as per the instructions. I am glad I did. I use them to wipe surfaces and Iuse them from dry to dry dishes. They dry dishes like no one's business and I do not need to wash them as often. They are easy to wash. Just put them in the washing machine.
They do sometimes warp slightly after they have dried again if you do not try to flatten them but I am not bothered by the shape. Once you use them again, they are perfectly functional. I am sure you could make them flat with the tiniest amount of effort but I do not see the point. I am not going to put them in a showroom.
I am planning on ordering more of these.