Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$1.99 delivery
The FINTECH Book: The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries Paperback – 2 May 2016
|New from||Used from|
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
- ASIN : 111921887X
- Language : English
- Paperback : 312 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781119218876
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119218876
- Best Sellers Rank: 69,731 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
From the Inside Flap
THE FIRST GLOBALLY CROWDSOURCED BOOK ON FINTECH
The FinTech Book is the leading guide to the financial technology revolutionincluding the disruption, innovation and lucrative opportunities. Created by two prominent thought leaders in FinTech and the associated investment space, this groundbreaking guide showcases the leading industry influencers in FinTech in a single, informative volume.
Entrepreneurs and investors will find this an invaluable resource to uncovering new opportunities and maximizing their ROI in this growing market. This inspiring book covers every major industry development in depth, complete with firsthand insights and lessons learned by practitioners at the cutting edge. This first comprehensive volume on the global state of FinTech gives you a distinct competitive advantage by:
- Illustrating the ins and outs of the industry with the leading figures at the centre of the action
- Detailing the unique market dynamics of the FinTech revolution
- Illuminating the diverse potential of the sector and the various ways it can impact related industries
- Showing you firsthand how other investors and entrepreneurs have risen to the top of this dynamic environment
- Explaining key themes such as API economy, behavioural biometrics, blockchain, digital currencies, financial inclusion, fintech hubs, mobile payments, predictive algorithms, and robo-advisors.
Whether you are responding to disruption or wanting to profit from innovation The FinTech Book is for you.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
A must read for everyone interested in their financial future !