|Product Dimensions||3.81 x 1.27 x 4.45 cm; 27.22 Grams|
|Batteries||Unknown batteries required.|
|Item model number||2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B013RIQMEO|
|Colour||White and Green|
|Special Features||Live Data: Display multiple PIDs as a graph, gauge, or chart. Other available displays include fighter jet, trip, and 0 to 60 mode, Diagnostic Reports: Code Definition, simplified explanation with additional resources for repairs, Freeze Frame: Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored, Timeline: Get access to manufacturer specific service intervals, Read Enhanced Codes: e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, TPMS, etc for Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, and Honda (go to http://fixdapp.com/compatibility-2 to check your vehicle's compatibility), Logbook: Keep track of past codes, and other vehicle repairs in the app, Wear Items: Keep track of battery life, tire tread, and wipers, Read and Clear Check Engine Light: Stored, Pending, and Permanent for all vehicles that are 1996 and newer|
|Item Weight||27.2 g|
FIXD OBD2 Professional Bluetooth Scan Tool & Code Reader for iPhone and Android
|Price:||+ S$7.29 Delivery|
- Powerful Check Engine Light Diagnostics — Read and diagnose your check engine light, understand the severity of the issue, and clear that pesky light from your vehicle. FIXD translates your vehicle into simple English, empowering you to make the easy fix in many cases & saving you precious time. FIXD also saves you money by providing you with estimated repair costs up-front, allowing you to feel more confident during those trips to the mechanic
- The Trusted Choice — FIXD is the professional choice proudly designed in the USA by Professional Engineers and ASE Certified Mechanics. Get unlimited access to over 10,000 DTCs. With the App, you’ll have freeze frame data, live diagnostic data, and proactive vehicle maintenance reminders at your fingertips. All the capabilities of an expensive Scan Tool at a fraction of the cost
- Easy & Intuitive — The powerful FIXD OBD-II Diagnostic Sensor and the professionally designed FIXD App are the perfect pair. The FIXD Code Reader is light & compact, remaining out-of-sight during your drive. The FIXD Sensor connects to the FIXD App via Bluetooth in seconds, providing you with a suite of resources easy enough for anyone to use
- We've Got You Covered — The FIXD OBD 2 Scan Tool is compatible with all gas-powered vehicles made after 1996 (no all-electric or diesel) and works with all vehicle protocols. Works with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Go further with FIXD Premium— Upgrade your in-app experience with: Cost and repair estimates from the Identifix database, Unlimited calls to our FIXD Mechanic Hotline for a trusted second opinion and DIY help from our network of ASE certified mechanics, And much more! FIXD Premium is a monthly subscription that is optional and is not required for use of the sensor
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Pros: I can't say it doesn't work at all, because when I did finally get it to work, the diagnostic information is excellent and comprehensive (as can be seen from my screenshots below)
It is small and links via bluetooth so you don't have to hold a wired connection to your OBD-II port and it will actually work with the vehicle running and driving.
Cons: The application is TERRIBLE and inconsistent. Marky Mark glossed over that part in the commercial, and said he "already had it set up" so no one gets to see that part. It's just like any other bull$hit app where they want all your information, register, email, login, password, key code on the device, your cars VIN. And if you try to link up again and an error exists, you get to do it all AGAIN! (sometimes) Before you drop this $60, ask yourself "do I have time for all this AND then repair my car? This thing isn't a magic wand, you will still have to make your own DIY repairs. This device is accurate when you can get it to work, but the commercial draws parallels to selling snake oil - and I fell for it.
Contacted FIXD Support and although they were friendly, they did not have a solution to the problem and apologized. Therefore, I'm in the process of sending the FIXD back to Amazon and will search for a different brand.
My (sic) has ABS issues, but the Fixd device says my vehicle has none. The ABS and traction lights are lit and the brakes pulsate occasionally. How can I trust a device that says my vehicle is fine when it's obviously not.
Currently, FIXD is only able to read and clear your vehicles' check engine light. The other lights (TPMS, ABS, Airbag, Maintenance lights, Stability Control, etc) and issues are controlled by manufacturer-specific parameter identifiers, which makes it difficult for us to read this information through the OBD-II port. We are working on licensing this information from the manufacturers, but we have not finalized these deals yet.
I wasn't expecting it to pinpoint problems, but a false positive is no reassurance.