|Product Dimensions||19.99 x 3.81 x 10.01 cm; 640 Grams|
|Item model number||5559179142|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Nt510elite|
|Cover Included||1 * FOXWELL NT510 with BMW software|
|Special Features||❤ Find exactly what is wrong with BMW and recalibrate it, activate the ABS module to properly bleed the breaks, ❤ Register/replace battery, initialize power window/slide/tilt sunroof, diagnose transmission, A/C and emissions problems, ❤ Reset learning functions, clear false alarm charged by BMW, program injectors and come with a vital monitoring setup, ❤ Oil-level adjustment, bleeding, reset short circuit code for DRL, and reset VTG/SZL/HLA/SES/DISA/ICV, ❤ CBS correction, DSC hydraulics, pinpoint the broken sensor, turn signals, rain senor and cruise control|
|Item Weight||640 g|
FOXWELL NT510 Elite Full Systems Scanner for BMW Automotive Obd2 Code Reader Bidirectional Diagnostic Scan Tool with SRS EPB SAS TPS Active Test Oil Reset Battery Registration
|Price:||+ S$12.52 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 🌞 ALL FEATURES IN YOUR HAND ➤ This bmw scanner is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems, including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, EPB, DISA, DSC, SZL, TPMS, DPF Regens, and supports body, chassis, powertrain and all control modules check. As a professional diagnostic scan tool for bmw full systems, nt510 elite codes reader is also a universal OBD code reader for checking engine light, reading and erasing codes on all brands cars' OBD system.
- 🌵 DEEP FUNCTIONS FOR BMW ➤ Control service interval reset, brake deactivation, ABS activation, battery registration, abs bleeding, reset oil light service/engage points for transfer case, idle speed adjustment, traction/throttle body adjustment, troubleshoot A/C, reset CBS condition-based service, turn up brightness on ur lights, activate alarm, dvd are just a few of special functions this bmw diagnostic scanner provides. One nt510elite code reader is enough for professional car diagnosis.
- 🎁 BI-DIRECTIONAL/ACTIVE TEST OPERATION ➤ NT510 elite scanner for bmw allows you to temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component for active test, provides accurate data results about troubleshoot and diagnostic problems. With this code reader, electronic components check, such as switches, sensors, relays, actuators are made a simple task. It also allows you to recalibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacements.
- ⛄ HIGH EFFICIENCY, RELIABLE QUALITY, LONG SERVICE LIFE ➤ Ergonomic design and ruggedly built are for both shop and road tests, you’ll fall in love instantly with the obdii diagnostic tool. Perfect for diagnostic tests inside or outside of the car, and the clear menu makes it easy to operate. Comes with BMW software, and you could use the auto diagnostic tool directly out of the box(register need only before update). Playback and data print are also available.
- 💯 COST-EFFECTIVE&ZERO-RISK PURCHASE ➤ The bmw scan tool is compatible with older 1987(20pin adapter needed) to 2021 BMW, Mini and Rolls Royce. Online free upgrade to obtain newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips(Please DO choose Foxassist from foxwelltech.us). One-year warranty and no-worry return are offered. Just get one now, it will definitely surprise you beyond imagination! Any questions, contact us via Amazon messages to get a professional and quick response.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Any questions, please DO contact us via AMAZON MESSAGES to get a FAST REPLY!
🚩This tool can not be compatible with F chassis cars now, but we're planning to launch a new version to make up this shortcoming.
Questions & Answers
⚫Why nt510bmw diagnostic tool can’t READ OUT my VIN AUTOMATICALLY?
As a result of certain car manufacturer settings, some cars’ vin can’t be read automatically. You can type it in manually.
⚫When I connect this code scanner to my bmw for SRS/SAS, why does it show NOT SUPPORTED?
If you want to do some special service on an older bmw, please get a 20PIN adapter first.
⚫I found NO SD CARD READER in this package.
The code scanner has been modified, and the new version can be updated directly via usb cable. You don’t have to update it via sd card code reader.
⚫Where can I find out the serial number and password when REGISTERING?
You can see it in SET UP - ABOUT module.
⚫How can I COMPLETE the REGISTRATION?
Here are 2 ways:
A: Register on foxwell website directly.
B: Register via fox scanner which can be downloaded from foxwell website(recommended).
⚫Why can’t I REGISTER BATTERY on my bmw?
This automotive scan tool for bmw can only help you register the battery which has the same capacity and type as the original one.
⚫How can I REGISTER BATTERIES?
Here is the process step by step: Main Group - Service - Body - Power Supply(Battery) - Battery - Register Battery Replacement.
⚫Why does this car code reader not allow me to do the PROGRAMMING?
Adaptations and control module coding can be only supported on some specific vehicles, which depends on the actual condition of the vehicle. You can write to us for more detailed information.
⚫I can’t complete the UPDATE on my Macbook.
I’m sorry to tell you this code scanner can be only upgraded on Windows system, IOS system is not available now.
⚫How can I change the LANGUAGE?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I cleared the error codes and reset the parking brake and now my parking brake is working just fine and light cleared from my dash.
One of the best purchases I ever made. It was easy to use and saved me over 2K in labor and repairs from the dealership!
this scanner read like 23 different categories off my 2011 135i (e88\n55). and found multiple faults.
My car wen't into 'limp mode' - while driving, the car basically suddenly started driving like a 2.0L 4cyl, the engine light came on and 'running at reduced power' error message came up on the screen.
Using the information from the scanner, I just googled the error messages and numbers and reading thru different articles was able to narrow it down to a 'charge pipe' issue and sure enough - the pipe had cracked and slipped off.
not at all mechanically inclined, but this looks like an easy replacement part, so, I purchased a replacement and i will install it myself rather than be charged the 1 - 2 hour mechanic fee to install plus whatever % markup the store would add to the part itself. this scanner has just about paid for itself on the first use.
I read bad reviews about not being able to perform some functions. READ what the tools capabilities are and for what years. The online advertisement clearly states the tool is best for 1999 and newer vehicles. So, this tool might not be the best for your 1991 project vehicle. For my ‘03 E39 ,and “06 E53, it is absolutely PERFECT!
Update!! After 2 1/2 years owned and less than 10 times use, it will not connect. Foxwelltech.com does not support Amazon sold products apparently. I can not register. I can not update. It will not work. There is no real support for this product. Please dont purchase. Sorry I gave such a good review without trying to register first. Find a company who supports their product better. I know I have to now. Again, amazon or otherwise, there is no support for this product. I have spent iver two hours online and trying to register and update and tried Amazon support as requested by the chinese website .
I ran a scan and it picked up a code for the Yaw/Rotation Speed Sensor. I tried to reset the code but it kept coming back on immediately so I figured it was legit. New part runs $400 to $600 and since these lights on other web sites said can come from many different sources so I did not 100% trust the reading. Ended up buying a used part with a 30 day return policy ($49). So for the cost of the scanner and $49 for used part. The scanner was 100% correct. After installing the part the lights went away and I saved about $800 to $1000 in parts and labor.