Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$15.90 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen Stamper's Big Gift Set, 15 Assorted Brush Markers
|Price:||+ S$12.08 Delivery|
- 15 PIECE GIFT SET - Includes a wide spectrum of colors that are ideal for beginners and stamp enthusiasts! Colors included: Magenta, Deep Scarlet Red, Scarlet Red, Orange Glaze, Cadmium Yellow, Light Yellow Glaze, Light Green, May Green, Permanent Green Olive, Cobalt Green, Cobalt Blue Opaque, Sky Blue, Cold Grey, Nougat and Black.
- PREMIUM BRUSH NIBS - These PITT Pens work like a paintbrush - offering a thin line or a wide brush stroke on your stamp or paper. The brush nib easily bounces back into shape when bent for broad strokes.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY MARKERS - Packaged in a reusable, sturdy slide-out storage box, this set is great for in studio or on-the-go use
- HIGH QUALITY INK - Features 15 vibrant India Ink pens that are archival, waterproof, permanent, acid-free, lightfast and odorless. India Ink allows images in most colors to last in excess of 25 years!
- FABER-CASTELL QUALITY ART MATERIALS - See your artwork come to life with the absolute best quality art materials. Faber-Castell been a creator of quality art materials since 1761.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The perfect gift for the stamp enthusiast! The Faber-Castell Stamper's Big Brush Set includes a wide spectrum of colors that are perfect for mixed media applications. This kit includes 15 premium quality India Ink PITT Artist Pens that are waterproof, archival, odorless, lightfast, acid free and permanent. The difference is the nib! Stamper's Big Brush Pens feature a high quality nib that works like a paintbrush - offering a thin line or wide brush stroke on stamp or paper. Great for gifting and storage, this pen set is packaged in a slide-out storage box for in studio or easy on-the-go use.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am just not real impressed. Being a pen and marker mutant means that I have a lot of markers and pens. A LOT. With all the positive reviews I've seen on these, I guess I thought they were something "new" and "better"...but that hasn't been my experience. They are good markers - don't get me wrong. However, at Amazon's price of $58.50, that's $3.90 each. (I've seen these sets listed at scrapbooking and stamping stores for upwards of $80!) There is a wide range of pens and markers available in the $4 price range. I believe that $4 is a pretty good amount of money to spend on one pen or marker - especially if the writing instrument doesn't offer anything unique or special. I've thought this about the Copics and the Spectrum Noir markers I have. (I realize I'm comparing alcohol markers to India ink.) I like that these are waterproof, but they can smear - it happened on a wood panel I was working on.
This is a good set to acquire if you are a stamping maniac - a bit pricey, but good quality. For more experienced artists who ave accumulated tons of pens and markers, I would give some thought as to whether you really need these in your collection. They are redundant for me - I have lots of other markers with various inks, including some with India ink. I also have India inks (in pure ink form) that I can use or put in an empty marker barrel if I need the ink in marker form.
Gelatos are a totally different type supply...but I would much rather spend my money on Gelatos than on these. I like them so much more and think they are really versatile and interesting to work with.
The colors are strong and pretty. I like using these and I enjoy how smoothly they draw. The color lay down is nice, which I believe is due to the nibs. The nibs are like a nice paintbrush - they spring back after using them and are pretty decent at laying down a fine line. (Not real fine - remember, these are fat markers...but the line can be as thin as the nib. The nib doesn't splay out as soon as it touches paper.) I'm not a big stamper so I'm not sure how these do with stamps...but I can tell you that they are ok for mixed media. Certainly nothing you must have in your collection, but a good start if you are just getting into the creative game. I'm probably going to get nailed for this review, but I can't honestly give them five stars - I don't think they are outstanding enough to deserve that rating.