|Item model number||COMINSO5JUL66751|
|Package dimensions||11.51 x 7.29 x 4.19 cm; 50 Grams|
Facelake ® FL400 Pulse Oximeter with Carrying Case, Batteries, Neck/Wrist Cord - Pink
|Price:||(S$77.90 / Count)|
- NOTE : The manufacturer has updated the battery installation method. Refer battery slot direction which is already indicated while battery installation.
- Determine your SPO2 and Pulse Rate in 10 seconds or less displayed on its large digital red LED display.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or any sports enthusiasts interested in measuring their SPO2 and pulse rate.
- Included: 2 AAA Batteries, FREE Carrying Case, Lanyard, User manual, Machine and our Full One-Year Warranty
- NOTE: This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Your blood-oxygen levels are seconds away!
The FL400 Pink registers a constant reading in several seconds (24sec. for the most accuracy) and is able to provide quick information regarding your blood oxygen levels.
Getting a reading is simple:
- Place finger in device and press power button.
- After scanning, a reading will be displayed; the left number is the SPO2 (blood oxygen saturation) level and the right number is the pulse rate.
Why choose the Facelake FL400 Pink?
The FL400 Pink's new and updated technology allows reading to be quick precise.
Easy Battery Removal
Convenience is key and the FL400 Pink is no exception to this.
Lightweight materials and compact structure make the FL400 Pink an easy device to take on the go.
Your FL400 Pink comes with:
- AAA Batteries X2
- Carrying Case
Device specifications are listed as:
- Batteries must be facing in opposite direction to function.
- Dimensions: 2.25” x 1.20” x 1.25"
- Operating temperature 5°C to 40°C
- Operating humidity 15-80% RH
This device is for sports and aviation use only, it is not a medical device. Sold and distributed in the US. Instructions only provided in English.
|Does this read blood pressure?||This does not read blood pressure. The FL400 reads your SPO2 and pulse rate (heartbeat).|
|What is the max heart rate?||The BPM range for the FL400 IS 30-240BPM.|
|Can I run with this on?||It is not recommended for running with the FL400 since it hangs on your finger.|
|Can children use the device?||The FL400 works with all ages but users with smaller fingers may face difficulties.|
|Help! My device won’t turn on.||The device’s battery configuration is misleading; the batteries should be inserted following the ‘+’ and ‘-’ on the bottom of the battery input area with the positive end of one of the batteries pointing to the spring.|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|