|Item Thickness||4 Inches|
|Package dimensions||35.99 x 31.6 x 18.39 cm; 531 Grams|
Fiberglass Hard Hat Black/silver (Cool Air Flow) with Fas-trac Suspension
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hard Hats Equipped with Fast-trac ratchet-style , Fda approved, and suspension for easy fast size adjustment
- Comfortable Casco with Cooling Air flow system Made of High-density Polyethylene HDPE Material
- Hardhats for construction COMPLIES WITH ANSI / ISEA Z89.1-2014 TYPE I,CLASS CCOMPLIES WITH ANSI / ISEA Z89.1-2014 TYPE I,CLASS C
- Cool Air Flow /Full brim hat style will keep rain off the back of the neck
- General dimensions- 12 13/64 X 10 5/8 X 5 63/64 Inches. Shell thickness- 0.07 To 0.16 Inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For use in steel mills and other heavy industries where elevated temperatures are common.-Testing and approvals:.-Meets or exceeds the applicable requirements for a Type 1 helmet (top impact) outlined in ANSI Z89.1 2014, Class C.. Construction: -Heavy duty construction. Shell constructed from ABS materials. Ratchet suspension is easy to adjust and allows the wearer to modify the fit while wearing Hard Hat. Soft brow pad is replaceable. Replaceable suspensions and headbands also available. Features: - ABS material: strong, yet ultra-light for seemingly weightless protection - ratchet suspension is easy to adjust and allows the wearer to modify the fit while wearing Hard Hat. - soft brow pad is replaceable - Replaceable suspensions and headbands also available. - Custom imprinting available on hard hats - 4-point suspensions can be converted to a 6-point suspension with the HP6PTSUS - Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, Cert. Mod. - can/CSA Z94.1-15, type 1, Class E, g, and C specifications. Color: Black.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Second - it is very heavy, VERY HEAVY
This is not a all day type of har hat. If you wear a hard hat longer than 30 minutes this is definitely not the hard hat for you.
Reviewed in the United States on 14 January 2020