Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Shimmering lizard-print makes our Lulu sandals perfect for day or night. Make your mark in the minimal styling that made the Lulu a legend, and live life on a layer of constant cush, courtesy of our amazing Micro wobble board midsoles.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package dimensions : 26.7 x 20.8 x 11.3 cm; 187.11 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 September 2017
- Manufacturer : FitFlop
- ASIN : B0757T2K1R
- Item model number : I43
- Department : Womens
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. The footbed does not have the 'classic' FitFlop design. You know, where the big toe is outlined and the 4 remaining toes are outlined with a small outline running all around the footbed. These outlines and the slight molding of your foot fit the footbed and help cradle your foot.
2. The footbed is "flat" and textured.
3. The footbed is VERY NARROW. The old 'classic' Fit Flop sandal had a little room around your entire foot. The LuLu sandals are very narrow. I wear a B or Medium and my foot completely covers the entire footbed with not even a teensy bit extra.
4. The footbed is pretty hard and I don't feel the cushioning give of the old 'classic', which I could wear all day, every day.
5. The LuLu runs VERY SMALL! (It is short) I always wore a 7 in the FitFlop classic sandals. I just barely got by with getting a size 8 and would have gotten a size 9, but they were out.
I will have to wear the LuLu for some time to see how it holds up and if it eliminates my foot pain as the old 'classic' FitFlops did. I will update this review.
Update 5/17/2019: I am happy to say that even with all the differences from the 'classic' FitFlop, this LuLu wears very well. There is good foot support and the stiffness of the sandal sole seems to work. I feel no plantar pain or other pain on the bottom of my feet, which I do feel in ordinary sandals and shoes. So now I raise my rating to 4 stars, but with a warning to get at least one size larger in this lizard LuLu.
Reviewed in the United States on 2 July 2019