Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-in, Sleep & Swim Tracking, Petal/Copper Rose, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
|Price:||+ S$9.11 Delivery|
- Use Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third-party app may be required; Amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, Sleep Score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists-plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is US only)
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information's always a quick glance away (always-on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed
- Works around the clock with 5+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies and voice replies on Android only
Amazon International Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon Alexa Built-In Fitbit Pay 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking Sleep Score Smartphone Notifications Always-On Display Mode 5+ Day Battery Life On-Screen Workouts All-Day Activity Swimproof & Tracks Swims Real-Time Pace & Distance 15+ Exercise Modes SmartTrack Female Health Guided Breathing Sessions Dashboard
Review this product
28 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One issue for me is that I cannot register Versa 2 and Charge 3 simultaneously under the same account. I was using Charge 3 but needed to replace it with Versa 2. Since I wanted to use both at different occasions, I hope Fitbit will resolve this in the future.
The main downside is the classic band that comes with the watch cant seems to fit the watch, have tried multiple times but the pin kept popping out. When I put it side my side with the woven band I could see a difference in the width of band. I hope the manufacturer and look into this matter.
Overall the Fitbit versa 2 is good
I give a five star