|Part number||FIT 8S|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|maximum weight capacity||396.83 Pounds|
|Item model number||FIT 8S|
|Product Dimensions||25.91 x 25.91 x 2.54 cm; 1.27 Kilograms|
Fitnale Smart Digital Weight Scale, Bathroom Body Fat Analyzer Tracks 12 Key Compositions, Sync With Fitbit, Apple Health And Google Fit, 400 lbs, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SYNCS WITH FITNESS APPS-Works with Bluetooth on iOS and Android. Free VeSync app syncs data with Apple Health, Samsung Health, Google Fit, so you can store all your data in one convenient, centralized location for viewing trends and tracking progress
- FULL BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS-12 essential measurements including Weight, BMI, Body Fat, Weight, Body Water and more. You can track your progress through VeSync to see how your stats change over days, weeks, and months
- ONE SCALE, UNLIMITED USERS-Family can share one scale together. It's convenient when every member knows their body metrics and knows specifically what to work on. Especially helpful for body builders and those working on weight loss
- HIGH ACCURACY-4 sensors with the latest technology deliver accurate weight measurements up to 400 lbs (180kg) in 0.1 lb / 0.05 kg increments. Bluetooth scale with tempered glass platform, enjoy step-on technology and auto-calibration
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 x Smart Fitness Scale, 3 x 1. 5V AAA Batteries, 1 x User Manual
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fitnale Smart Digital Weight Scale, Bathroom Body Fat Analyzer Tracks 12 Key Compositions, Sync with Fitbit, Apple Health and Google Fit, 400 lbs, Black
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I originally gave this 3 Stars because giving just weight is fine for a scale, but the company seems to think its okay to try and pressure customers to give them a better rating so I am downgrading it to 1 Star.
I am a diabetic and am having issues with neuropathy blocking messages from my feet to my brain. At 79, I don't balance well anymore. This scale makes following my weight much easier.