|Model Name||Easy Fill Flask, Insulated Plastic,|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||4269|
|Product Dimensions||9.53 x 4.45 x 17.78 cm; 108.86 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
HOST Easy Fill Flask, Insulated Plastic Liquor for Men & Women, 6 oz, Black - 4269
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||9.5 x 4.4 x 17.8 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.24 Pounds|
About this item
- TAKE YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE ANYWHERE - The Easy-Fill Flask holds 6 oz of liquor, water, or any favorite beverage. Lightweight, durable, and stylish, this versatile flask will be a favorite for years to come. Easily fill without funnels or awkward spills.
- BPA-FREE, DISHWASHER SAFE, AND MADE TO LAST - Dishwasher safe BPA-free plastic construction makes this flask safe and easy to clean. No more tricky bottle brushes!
- SECURE CLOSURE PREVENTS LEAKS - Patented closure snaps into place and locks liquids inside while the attached cap allows easy filling and cleaning.
- PERFECT FOR HIKING, CAMPING, AND TRAVEL - Durable design for outdoor activities including travel, camping, backpacking, and hiking. Perfect gift for an outdoorsy friend.
- HOST's internationally recognized beverage accessories are developed through meticulous testing and revision, culminating in uniquely functional items. From eye-catching liquor flasks to FREEZE cooling cups, HOST offers practical, giftable products.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HOST's Easy-Fill FLASK carries 6 oz of your favorite beverage. Our proprietary closure snaps into place and locks liquids inside while the hinged lid ensures easy cleaning and refilling. Simply slide the portable flask into your backpack, pocket or on a carabiner clip, and you're outfitted for any rugged adventure.
HOST Aerators & Wine Preservers
The smart way to aerate and preserve your wine
HOST TILT Variable Aerators
The more you tilt, the more it aerates! Choose between regular and mini sizes, and aerate wines of all kinds.
HOST TWIST Adjustable Aerator
Mimic the effects of up to 6 hours' decanting in seconds: Just twist to your preferred number.
HOST AirLOCK Wine Preserver
Extend your wines' lifespans with the AirLOCK. It pumps air out of your bottle to prevent flavor deterioration.
HOST TILT: the more you tilt, the more it aerates
Use the HOST TILT or HOST TILT Mini to perfectly aerate any wine. All you have to do is tilt.
For mild aeration, use a shallow tilt of 0-45 degrees (a good choice for whites and roses). For moderate aeration, use a tilt of 30-60 degrees, and for heavy aeration, choose a steep tilt anywhere between 45 and 90 degrees.
TWIST adjustable aerator
Better flavor through aerating
Aeration works by evaporating bitter compounds like sulfite while leaving the tasty parts of your wine intact.
6 hours in seconds
The TWIST aerator imitates the effects of up to 6 hours of decanting (aka, aeration) in just moments. Each number represents another hour.
Works for all wines
Contrary to popular belief, whites and roses also benefit from some aeration. Choose the 0 setting for these wines.
What Setting Does My Wine Need?
- 0: Beaujolais, Rose
- 1: Petit Sirah, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Tempranillo, Grenache
- 2: Burgundy, Chianti, Barbaresco, Viognier
- 3 or 4: Merlot, Chardonnay, Zinfandel, Syrah
- 5 or 6: Vintage Port, Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Barolo, Nebbiolo
Extend the lifetime of your wines with AirLOCK
Aeration is good, but too much causes the flavor of wine to deteriorate. The AirLOCK wine preserver solves this problem with its unique vacuum seal.
After affixing the seal to your wine bottle, use the pump to remove air. Removing oxygen from bottles arrests the oxidation process and keeps your wine fresher, longer.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I originally gave this 5 stars. It fits in a good sized man's pocket and is very welcome if you get thirsty. It seems easy to clean and very well made but it has a huge design flaw.
As you can see in their pictures, the top is hinged and a little clip keeps it down. That clip has a ridge (perhaps a millimeter of plastic) that snaps over the lower part of the bottle. Because the bottle is mostly hard, durable plastic it sort of bounces if its jostled or falls over. Bouncing springs the clip, the bottle opens and sometimes the ridge breaks.
My bottle fell from a pocket - maybe 2 feet - and the ridge on the locking clip broke off. Now I can't snap down the lid.
It really, really, needs a more robust clip. It's brilliant in every other aspect.
I can't recommend it anymore.
//update: took it into every home game for the past 2 years and never got caught.
I would tape the lock though to make sure it doesn't open unintentionally, made that mistake once... won't sin again.