|Manufacturer||Jarden Consumer Solutions|
|Model Name||2-in-1 Vacuum Sealer Machine|
|Mounting Hardware||Vacuum Sealer|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Manufacturer||Jarden Consumer Solutions|
|Item model number||V4400|
|Product Dimensions||27.94 x 50.8 x 30.48 cm; 4.54 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Foodsaver V4400 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealer Machine with Automatic Bag Detection and Starter Kit | Safety Certified | Black and Silver
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Save Money and Seal Freshness In: Meat Preserved With the Foodsaver System in the Freezer Can Last up to 3 Years and Still Taste Fresh, Flavorful, and Freezer Burn Free; Prep Ahead Meals, Leftovers, and Produce Stored in the Fridge Will Stay Fresh up to Weeks Later Instead of Spoiling in Days
- Automatic Bag Detection: Automatic Bag Detection Makes Vacuum Sealing Easier Than Ever: Simply Put the Bag in the Vacuum Chamber and the Machine Does the Rest to Ensure Your Food Stays Fresh and Flavorful
- Simple to Use: Built in Roll Storage and Cutter Lets You Easily Make Custom Sized Bags to Fit Whatever You Seal, While Led Light Indicators Easily Guide You Through the Vacuum Sealing Process
- Very Consistent Sealing: Guaranteed to Reach an Optimal Vacuum Level and Airtight Seal; The v4440 Is Durable, High Quality, and Backed by a 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Automatic Moisture Detection: Smart Technology Automatically Detects Moisture and Switches to the Correct Mode to Ensure an Airtight Seal Is Achieved; The Patented Removable Drip Tray Will Catch Any Overflow Liquid and Is Dishwasher Safe, Making This Kitchen Appliance Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Compatibility: Works With Foodsaver 8 Inches and 11 Inches Vacuum Seal Rolls, All Pre Made Bag Sizes, Freshsaver Zipper Bags, Fresh Containers, and Quick Marinator; Optional Accessories Include Foodsaver Regular and Wide Mouth Mason Jar Sealers and Foodsaver Bottle Stoppers for Wine and Oil Bottles
- NRTL Tested & Certified Product: All Foodsaver Appliances Are Etl or UL Certified by Nationally Recognized Test Laboratories (NRTLs) for Compliance With Applicable Product Safety Test Standards; Safety is Our Number 1 Priority
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Combining both a handheld and standard vacuum sealer, the Food Saver V4400 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealer system is vacuum sealing versatility at its best. Powerful technology eliminates air from specially designed bags, and automatic bag detection ensures a secure airtight seal to prevent freezer burn. When sealing Food Saver zipper bags and Fresh containers, the convenient handheld retractable sealer eliminates the need for additional attachments. One unit does it all.
FoodSaver 4440 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System
Lock In Freshness
The FoodSaver 4440 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System helps keep food fresh longer. The system removes air, one of the main causes of mold and food spoilage, from bags and creates an airtight seal to lock in freshness.
One FoodSaver 2-in-1 appliance does it all: automatic bag detection and vacuum sealing mean two quick and easy steps to seal and save, and the built-in handheld sealer eliminates the need for additional attachments when sealing zipper bags and containers.
- Vacuum sealing removes air, one of the main causes of freezer burn, mold, and spoilage
- Automatic bag detection and vacuum sealing means two quick and easy steps to seal
- Handheld sealer seals FoodSaver zipper bags, canisters, containers, and marinates food in minutes
Features & Benefits
Fully Automatic Operation
Fully automatic operation uses exclusive technology to automatically sense the bag and food type to create a perfect, airtight vacuum seal.
Airtight Heat Seal
The vacuum sealing system removes all the air from the bag, then uses heat to create an airtight seal, locking out moisture, air, and freezer burn.
Retractable Handheld Sealer
Designed to work with FoodSaver vacuum zipper bags, containers, canisters, and all other FoodSaver accessories including wine stoppers, jar sealers, and the Quick Marinator.
Pull-Out Drip Tray Drawer
Dishwasher-safe drip tray catches excess liquid that may fall during the sealing process, helping keep your counters clean.
Change Up Your Morning With These Breakfast Ideas
Customize your breakfast pizza using whatever you didn't finish the night before. Use your leftovers as toppings over an English muffin, add cheese, and bake until everything melts and bubbles.
Omelets & Scrambles
Reheat your leftover veggies by sauteing them in a pan, then whipping them with eggs for an amazing omelet or a savory scramble. Take it up a notch by adding meat or plant-based protein for a vitamin- and mineral-packed breakfast.
Heat up your leftover rice, season it with salt, pepper, or hot sauce to taste, and then add an egg or protein of your choice to transform it into a delicious rice bowl. You can also try making it sweet by adding milk, nuts, honey, maple syrup, cinnamon, and fruit.
Create your own unique breakfast hash using any type of meat and vegetables you have on hand. Create a simple and quick breakfast hash by chopping up your ingredients into bite-sized pieces, then frying them in a skillet greased with oil or butter.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My first project to use this sealer was to package basmati brown rice that I cook in bulk for use in multiple meals.
- Bags can be made in advance - seal one end and cut. This process used much more of the roll bags than my old sealer. About 1/2 inch was below the seal.
- Sealing the pre-made bags after filling took much more time trying to get the machine to grab the ends of the bags, and again, there was much more waste of the bag as another 1/2" was required to get the machine to sense the bag.
- This sealer had the same problem as my older sealer. If you move too fast in making seals, it needs time to cool off before you can make another seal.
- After having sealed all of the bags, I later found that some had air in them after they froze. This is not a problem that I had even with my old sealer.
I decided to return this vacuum sealer as it made the job harder and more time consuming, and the seals did not hold well. For me this was a deal-breaker and would not recommend this sealer. I hope this review was helpful for you.
--It's a vacuum sealer
--Works well with bags from other manufacturers. (purchased two 50foot rolls)
--Didn't have any problems sealing properly and only a couple times had problems with it vacuuming (was able to stop it -hit power button- before it sealed)
--Has the handheld vacuum port. My most favorite feature. Works great with ziplock type vacuum bags. (prior had to dig through drawer to find the battery operated vac pump - half the time batteries had died) I eat a lot of cheddar cheese and use the ziplock type bags and put block of cheese back in and vacuum before putting back in fridge. No more 'hard spots' on cheese - cheddar cheese hates air
--Automatic.. Just put bag in slot and wait for it to grab. My old 'clam shell' one, had to make sure vacuum port in bag then close cover and hope port still in bag.
--Wastes a LOT of the bag. Especially if item in bag is thick you need to have a lot of 'tail' so it will go into slot evenly
-No way to double seal bag
--Slow.. takes a long time for it to suck out the air and sealing takes a long time also.. Fine for occasional use but if doing large batches, gets annoying fast (much slower than the clamshell one this replaces)
-Sealing element seems to overheat and shut down unit only after 3 seals (light flashes). Used to make a bunch of bags with my clamshell sealer then fill the bags, and then vacuum seal them. Work around - make two bags - fill one - vacuum seal it - make a third bag - fill second bag - continue. This way you are only using the sealer two times in a row and it gets to cool down as you’re filling a bag and vacuuming it.
--Handheld vacuum - though this is my favorite feature of this model, it has a valve in it (you can see a white plunger through the clear part) As your vacuuming something this valve will close and most of the time you won't realize it. So for me.. I'm vacuuming a bag waiting for it to suck more air out but the valve had closed and I had not realized it. So I'm standing there like an idiot wondering when it will finish. The only way to get this valve back open is to turn off the machine and sometimes have to tap on the attachment to get the plunger to drop back down.
I'm happy with this model. After using the clamshell type for decades I do like the automatic feature of this and now the sealer sits on my counter instead of in a cupboard, so it gets used more. My biggest issues are that it is much slower than my old clamshell one and it overheats much faster than the one this replaced, but for occasional use it is fine - just when doing large batches when it is an issue. Also, it wastes so much of the 'bags' - I purchased two 50 foot rolls at a very reasonable price and they worked great without the cost of FoodSaver rolls. Only drawback is that they don't fit into the bag roll holder/cutter but for the price difference it is a drawback I can live with happily. Love the handheld attachment (gets used almost daily) but the valve in it is annoying, so if you are using the handheld part and wondering why it doesn't seem to be doing its job - just check that the plunger valve is open. I purchased this a couple days before I went meat shopping. I had even kept the box it came in (which I never do.. but know I always should) so I could return it if it wasn't up to snuff. Ends up that I'm keeping this. Even though it's much slower than my much cheaper clamshell sealer and it wastes a lot of bags, the handheld portion is the selling point for me.
Very Good/Get much more use out of it.. YES
I contacted the manufacturer and got an e-mail from a 3rd party saying I would be contacted in 3 days. That was 2 weeks ago. Product sucks, service is nonexistent. Find a different brand.