|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 13.46 x 19.81 cm; 952.54 Grams|
Fortune Candy Milk Frother, Detachable Jug, Electric Automatic Milk Foam Maker and Warmer for Latte and Cappuccino, ETL & LFGB Certified, BPA Free
|Price:||+ S$20.56 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ETL-listed power base. Safe and efficient. Automatically shuts off when completes the work or when the jug is off the base. NTC thermistor inside.
- 18/8 stainless steel frothing pitcher. Non-stick coating interior. Tritan lid. All the food contact materials are LFGB certified. A detachable pitcher makes it easier to pour your milk foam and you could simply place the jug in your dishwasher.
- It takes only 2 minutes to froth the milk without heating. In our tests, it makes rich, creamy and delicate milk foam, with the right texture for Italian cappuccinos, mixing with the coffee, but not a big chunk of foam. It makes milk foam for 2-3 cups of beverages at a time. A small portion of milk will not turn into milk foam.
- You could choose “HOT FROTH” to heat the milk to 150±10 ℉ and froth, which makes better milk foam. Whole milk is suggested to use. Also works with 2% milk or almond milk, which depends on the water content. The noise is 65dB when it is frothing milk, which is not quiet, but most buyers think it is acceptable. In general, this product gives you the most at this price class.
- "WARM FROTH" and "WARM STIR" heat the milk to 100±10℉. Please remove the 18/8 stainless steel ring from the whisk before stiring. Fortunecandy Inc. provides after-sales service and one-year warranty. If you encounter problems with use, please contact the seller and you can always get a quick response and satisfactory solution.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
a practical milk frother
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I received the product yesterday, washed the container, dried it, put half & half to the minimum fill line. This is a three ounce mark, which is really far more milk than I would use, but between my girlfriend and I, it would be perfect. I set it to "hot froth" - It just overheated and created barely creamy, bubbling milk, instead of frothed milk. Today, with the clean, dry, only-used once container, I tried it both at the minimum fill line and at the max fill line to the same results as yesterday...
Skip this terrible product! I've already begun the return process. It's a great concept, I really wanted it to work, but it doesn't.