|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Package dimensions||46.7 x 27.7 x 17.3 cm; 2.61 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$9.99 delivery
Fortune Candy 4-Quart Saucepan with Lid, Tri-Ply, 18/8 Stainless Steel, Advanced Welding Technology, Dishwasher Safe, Induction Ready, Mirror Finish (18/8 Steel)
|Price:||+ S$46.71 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- GREAT MANUFACTURER: We understand that it is joyful to cook dishes with top quality cookwares. So we found the manufacturer that produces for Zwilling J. A. Henckels and WMF, to produce this product. The same techniques, machines and material standard are applied, which ensures the quality. We think it is one of the highest quality saucepans on the market.
- TRI-PLY STAINLESS STEEL: Three-ply bonded construction consists of double stainless steel (0.4+0.6 mm) encapsulating an aluminum core (1.5 mm) for even heating throughout. You don’t need to worry about any safety issue compared to non-stick coating pans and it performs better than single-ply stainless steel pans do in terms of stick resistance. In our tests, it flies eggs perfectly with olive oil and low heat. Heat source: induction, gas, electric, ceramic.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: 4-quart saucepan with high, straight sides – perfect for making sauces, heating liquids, boiling eggs and pastas or cooking dishes for 2-4 people. Highly polished 18/8 stainless-steel cooking surface offers easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food. Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring. Unbreakable 1mm 18/8 stainless steel lid prevents splattering. The casting lid and side handles stay cool to touch. Dishwasher safe.
- BEST HANDLE EVER: We tested over 50 long handles and finally selected this amazing one, which is the most comfortable to hold. The handles are secured with advanced welding technology. Without rivets, no more stains around rivets and it is much easier to clean. The welding compies with European EN12983 standard, which Zwilling products also comply with. It can withstand 100 newton of force (force to lift 10.8 quart of water). It also passed the 15000 times lifting test for metal fatigue.
- TRUSTED BRAND: We have been pursuing an elegant and comfortable lifestyle by designing durable and practical products. Our global sourcing team keeps finding top manufacturers. Welcome to discover more in our store page.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
a beautiful saucepan
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I will return for the 12" dry pan, thank you for a solid reliable product.
FYI, if you're not familiar with cooking with steel, do 5 minutes of internet research. Anyone complaining about food sticking or burning or hands being scorched is someone who did not do this research, and the problems they seem to be having are a result of user error.
Reviewed in the United States on 28 December 2020