Forza Motorsport 6 - Xbox One
- Breathtaking graphics at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second
- Collect and race over 450 Forzvista cars, all featuring cockpits, damage and customization
- 2-player split-screen racing, 24-player races, and realistic Drivatar opponents deliver packed tracks and unrivaled action
- By learning to drive like your friends, Drivatar technology and the Xbox Live cloud
- Deliver real-human behavior, giving you dynamic human-like opponents
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Collect and customize over 450 Forzavista; cars in the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of this generation. Compete in epic multiplayer races on world-famous tracks.
As Real As It Gets
- Breathtaking graphics at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second.
- Witness the spectacle of night racing under the stadium lights of Daytona and the intense claustrophobia of racing by headlight in the utter blackness of Le Mans’ back stretch.
- Experience the immersion of racing in the rain as working wipers barely clear the spray and tires hydroplane across physically based 3D puddles.
- Collect and race over 450 Forzvista cars, all featuring cockpits, damage and customization.
- Tour 26 world-famous locales, including 10 newly captured tracks, all built from the ground up for Xbox One.
- Relive the classic races and epic rivalries that have defined motorsports’ greatest moments.
- Home of the greatest racing, tuning and painting community in gaming.
- New Forza Race Leagues and online spectating combine to give everyone the thrill of professional competitive multiplayer racing.
- Compete in epic 24 player races in campaign mode and on Xbox Live.
- By learning to drive like your friends, Drivatar technology and the Xbox Live cloud deliver real human behavior, giving you dynamic human-like opponents.
Forza Motorsport 6 Standard Edition
The Forza Motorsport 6 Standard Edition includes Forza Motorsport 6, Forza Hub, and the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack, which features 10 specially tuned and liveried cars, including the 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia, the 2014 Lamborghini Hurácan and the 2013 McLaren P1.
As Real As It Gets
Breathtaking graphics at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second. Wet weather, 3D puddles, and night racing test your driving skills. Cutting-edge ForzaTech engine powers the unrelenting action and state-of-the-art physics at simulation speed.
Ultimate Car Fantasy
The most cars of any racing game this generation. More than 450 cars all immaculately recreated and customizable, and complete with working cockpits and full damage. Tour 26 world-famous locales including Daytona, Le Mans, and more.
Never Race Alone
Home of the greatest racing, tuning and painting community in gaming. 2-player split-screen racing, 24-player races, and realistic Drivatar opponents deliver packed tracks and unrivaled action.
Collect and customize over 450 Forzavista cars in the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of this generation. Compete in epic multiplayer races on world-famous tracks.
Play together with Gold.
Gaming is better with Xbox Live Gold. Join the best community of gamers on the most advanced multiplayer network. Get four free games a month, and save up to 50-75% in the Xbox Store.
Note: Free Games Offer: For paid Gold members only. Includes two games for Xbox One and two games for Xbox 360. On Xbox One, active Gold membership required to play free games you’ve redeemed. Restrictions Apply. Savings based on retail value of game. Requirements and available features vary across consoles; Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 supported for select titles. Download required (ISP fees apply).
Conditions applied, kindly contact customer care for further details.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Interesting contrast in how I play compared to Project Cars. With MS6, I drive much better when I use the front bumper view. Whereas with Project Cars I do just as well with the in car and in helmet (which is amazing) views, as with the front bumper. Must be something with the game..course then again could just be that I need to spend more time in the in car view. Great game. Get it if you are wavering.