|Model Name||Gen 4 Sport|
|Mounting Hardware||Smartwatch, USB Charging Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Booklet|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Device interface - primary||Touchscreen, Microphone|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Item model number||FTW4033|
|Package Dimensions||15.2 x 15.2 x 15.2 cm; 99 Grams|
Fossil Men's Sport Heart Rate Metal and Silicone Touchscreen Smartwatch, Color: Grey, Dark Red (Model: FTW4033)
|Price:||+ S$13.05 Delivery|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones
- Heart rate and activity tracking using Google fit; Built-in GPS for Distance tracking; swimproof design 5Atm; Google assistant built in - it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; speed through checkout with your watch using Google pay
- This is one smart watch - Receive smartphone notifications and app Alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, Download third party apps (your favorite ride-sharing or music apps), and customize your watch face; touchscreen functionality, built-in fitness Tracker, Microphone, music storage and controls, custom goal and Alarm settings, calendar Alerts, Multiple Time Zones, weather, LED Flashlight, wireless syncing
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart battery modes; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80 percent in under an hour
- Fit for every style. This ultra-lightweight 43mm sport smartwatch is up to 40 percent lighter than other models with an aluminum case and silicone band. It lets you track your heart rate, track your workout (even swimming), customize your Dial and more. Case size: 43mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; imported
- Sport Type: Swimming Running Exercise And Fitness
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fit for every stylethis ultra-lightweight 43mm sport smartwatch features a red silicone strap, lets you track your heart rate, track your workout (even swimming), customize your Dial and more. Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google are compatible with iphone and Android phones.
Never get caught without your wallet again. Pay from your watch wherever mobile payments are accepted.
Leave your phone behind. Use untethered GPS to track your run's distance (and play your stored music) on your watch.
From running to yoga (and more), this smartwatch measures heart rate automatically during a workout.
Google Fit gives you smarter health coaching with activity goals based on recommendations from the American Heart Association and World Health Organization: Move Minutes and Heart Points.
Our smartwatches use Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone. When a notification or alert arrives, a gentle buzz lets you know right away.
Designed to get you through your day, our most efficient battery yet gives you 24+ hours of touchscreen use. (*Depending on usage, plus 2 additional days in low-power mode.)
Your wearable is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android OS 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 10+. All devices have Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
CUSTOMIZABLE DIALS & STRAPS
Make your own dial by personalizing select watch faces with your favorite Facebook or Instagram photos. This watch is compatible with all 22mm straps. Check out all compatible 22mm watch straps for this interchangeable design.
|Fossil Men's Sport Heart Rate Smartwatch||Fossil Men's Gen 4 Explorist Heart Rate Smartwatch||Fossil Men's Gen 4 Explorist Heart Rate Smartwatch||Fossil Men's Gen 5 Carlyle Heart Rate Smartwatch||Fossil Men's Hybrid Smartwatch HR Collider||Extra Fossil Smartwatch Charger Gen 4, Sport, Gen 5|
|Heart Rate Tracking||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Water Resistance||Swimproof||Swimproof||Swimproof||Swimproof||Water Resistant to 5ATM|
|Speaker / Microphone||Microphone||Microphone||Microphone||Speaker + Microphone|
|Charging / Battery Life||1 Hour Rapid Charge / Approx. 1 Day Battery Life (plus 2 additional days in low-power mode)||1 Hour Rapid Charge / Approx. 1 Day Battery Life (plus 2 additional days in low-power mode)||1 Hour Rapid Charge / Approx. 1 Day Battery Life||1 Hour Rapid Charge / Approx. 36 Hour Battery Life (plus 2 additional days in low-power mode)||2+ weeks of battery life on a single charge|
|Music Controls||Control & Store Music on Watch||Control & Store Music on Watch||Control & Store Music on Watch||Control & Store Music on Watch||✓|
|Customization||Custom & Social Dials + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Custom & Social Dials + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Custom & Social Dials + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Custom & Social Dials + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Customizable Buttons + Interchangeable Watch Bands|
|Storage (Memory) / Processor||4GB (512MB RAM) / Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 (our fastest yet)||4GB (512MB RAM) / Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100||4GB (512MB RAM) / Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100||8GB (1G RAM) / Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 (our fastest yet)||Store up to 2 Weeks of Data Between Syncs|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Performance. It's definitely more responsive due to the new 3100 processor, but it's not a massive improvement. Apps are snappier and Google Pay comes up instantly, unlike previous watches. It seems to lag behind other non-Wear OS smart watches in terms of speed, but it's a step in the right direction.
2. Battery life. Initial battery life looked to be sub-par with an average day ending at 15% or lower. However, I removed some of the pre-installed bloatware (Nike run app, some emergency dialer app, Spotify) and I also made sure the Fossil heart rate monitor wasn't a widget on my watch face. Between these actions, my battery life after an average day was just under 50% - much better. This number includes always-on display and Google Fit background heart monitoring.
3. Comfort and style. Easily my favorite part about the watch. It's very sleek looking while also being extremely light weight. It's barely noticeable throughout the day and the silicone band is the most comfortable I've had yet. The stock Fossil watch faces aren't the best I've seen but some do offer some nice functionality. Unfortunately there is no speaker, so calls or Google Assistant responses aren't handled well on this watch.
4. Durability. Can't speak to this point too much since I've had it less than a week. I've read some reports of issues with the plastic housing, the charging hookup on the backside, or the rotating crow. With that said, I'll be taking extra care just in case. Definitely spend $8 to get the glass screen protectors.
5. Fitness tracking. Works as well as any other Google Fit supported watch. The weight makes it more ideal than other watches. Just be aware that it will drain the battery much faster while you're actively tracking your exercise.
TLDR - Among the fastest Wear OS smartwatch and exceptionally comfortable. Clean up junk apps for much improved battery life. Get the glass screen protectors. No built-in speaker. Stock Fossil faces are decent.
I had issues with the battery and found the solution
* Turn off Tilt to wake screen
* Turn on Always-on screen (yes it not consuming battery as Tilt to wake option)
* And also don't turn on Background heart rate in Google Fit (it will discharge the battery in 10 hours)
With this configuration, I am using this watch for more than 30 hours.
And it is a little bit slower than my friend's Ticwatch E.