Frankincense Essential Oil, 100% Pure, Sustainably Sourced, Organically Crafted, Aromatherapy, My Pure Earth, 10ml
- ORGANICALLY CRAFTED & SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - 100% pure essential oil, sourced directly from sustainable and ethical farmers around the globe. All of our farmers follow organic growing methods and do not use pesticides and chemically derived fertilisers.
- PREMIUM QUALITY, GC/MS TESTED - All My Pure Earth oils are sent to an independent lab in France or Canada to be tested using GC/MS technology. This testing ensures that all of our oils are 100% pure, are industry-leading quality and 100% authentic. All reports are available on the brand's website.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED - All of our farmers have strong ethical labour practices and provide fair wages and good working conditions. My Pure Earth is committed to looking after all creatures big and small. We are against animal testing, so you can shop knowing that your purchasing decisions are not endangering animals or hurting the planet.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY DRIVEN - Sustainability is front and centre in every decision we make. All of our products are sold in 100% recyclable packaging and we limit our packaging wherever possible. Our oils are sold in durable amber glass bottles without a fancy box or other materials that will just end up in landfills.
- BOTTLED IN SINGAPORE - Every oil is packed in an amber glass bottle with a tamper-evident seal and includes a batch number. Visit the brand's website to view ‘use by dates’ for each batch.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This oil has a beautiful woody and spicy fragrance. It’s harvested from the resin of the Boswellia sacra tree in Somaliland. It is most commonly added to skin care products as it can balance all skin types, regenerate aging skin and smooth out wrinkles while preventing more of them. It also slows and deepens the breath, making it a great oil to assist with difficult breathing. Emotionally, frankincense is a beautifully grounding oil to help one live in the moment. It is also used for meditation and relaxation as it helps to calm and centre the mind while reducing levels of stress.
TIPS AND USES
- Blend Frankincense with rose and lavender for a treat for your skin.
- Mix 6 drops of frankincense to 1oz (30ml) of your favourite carrier oil (I like Argan or Jojoba oil) and apply it directly to your skin. This mixture has been known to help reduce acne, the appearance of large pores, to prevent wrinkles and it even lifts and tightens the skin.
- Some have found it to be excellent for headaches and neck tension by inhaling it or adding a drop to the back of the neck.
- It can be used to fight infection in wounds by adding a drop to the infected area.
- People who suffer from asthma or ongoing respiratory conditions can benefit from using Frankincense on a regular basis in many forms: in oil or cream rubbed into their chest, as an addition to shampoo, inhaled from a tissue or a diffuser, or in a bath or foot soak.
BLENDS WELL WITH:
My Pure Earth Clary Sage Essential Oil
My Pure Earth Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
My Pure Earth Clove Bud Essential Oil
My Pure Earth Geranium Essential Oil
My Pure Earth Lavender Essential Oil
My Pure Earth Patchouli Essential Oil
WHY CHOOSE MY PURE EARTH?
- GC/MS TESTED - 100% pure essential oil, high quality, no added chemicals, no added alcohol, no added fragrance.
- COMPETITIVE PRICING - Our oils come directly from our farmers, no middlemen.
- NO TO MLM - We do not use multi-level marketing. We are a direct-to-consumer brand.
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT - Sustainability is the front and centre in every decision we make.
- SOCIAL IMPACT - Our essential oils come from small farms that are mostly family-owned and run. We pride ourselves on finding farmers who care about people and the environment, with strong social policies to strengthen their communities.
ABOUT THE FARMER
These farmers take special care to remove the Frankincense gum from pockets in the Boswellia trees without causing damage to the trees themselves. Local women from the village then separate the resin into their various different grades so they can be distilled. This Frankincense oil provides much needed jobs to this small region of Somaliland where jobs are scarce.
- Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
1 bottle of essential oil