|Material Type||Bamboo Wood|
|Item model number||FT-BBPP-LG|
|Product Dimensions||45.72 x 25.4 x 1.27 cm; 612 Grams|
Frederica Trading Premium Bamboo Wooden Pizza Peel Paddle and Cutting Board with Handle (for Baking Pizza, Bread, Cutting Fruit, Vegetables, Cheese) - Personal Size
|Price:||+ S$12.28 Delivery|
- PERFECT SIZE: With a total length from the tip of the handle to tip of the peel of 18", the peel is the perfect size and length for your home kitchen. At approximately 1/2" thick, it's sturdy and does not bend or flex; yet, is not heavy enough to handle. Actual peel surface, excluding handle, is approximately 11.5" X 11.5". NOTE: the LG size is perfect for typical frozen pizza or smaller homemade pizzas. For larger pizzas, choose our XL size.
- MULTI-PURPOSE FUNCTIONALITY: Our premium, bamboo wooden pizza peel and cutting board is versatile. In addition to helping get your pizzas in and out of the oven, it serves as a beautiful cutting board or chopping block for your pizza, fruits, or vegetables. It also functions as a simple serving tray for you to serve your pizza, vegetables, fruit, or cheese. Lastly, it serves as a beautiful decoration that can be displayed in your kitchen or bar.
- NON-TOXIC, ECO-FRIENDLY, FULLY CERTIFIED: Our wooden pizza peel paddles and cutting board is completely safe and non-toxic. It is certified with all required certifications, including FSC, BSCI, LFGB, FDA.
- STURDY: If you've ever tried removing a pizza with a flimsy plastic spatula, peel, or cutting board, you've experienced this frustration and quite possibly, dumped your pizza on the floor. Our pizza peel is solid and sturdy for easy in/out access to the oven.
- THE FREDERICA TRADING TOUCH: The Frederica Trading brand is known for the classy touch of our "Frederica Trading" logos - representing the beauty and allure of the beautiful live oaks found in the Golden Isles of Georgia, USA. The beautiful logo is laser-engraved into the wood - making this perfect for display on your counter or hanging from your kitchen or bar wall.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Collection: This beautiful bamboo pizza peel and cutting board is part of our premium bamboo collection, featuring other products and accessories made from natural bamboo, including magnetic knife strips, cutting boards, serving trays, bowls, and utensils. Functional for cooking, cutting, serving, and for display! The new Frederica Trading pizza peel paddle is made from premium, natural bamboo wood that is ethically sourced. Who doesn't love pizza? With the large, long 18" pizza peel, you can easily slide your pizza in and out of the oven without burning your hand. No more flimsy, plastic cutting boards, spatulas, or flexible pans that could tilt over, spilling your pizza on the floor. Our wooden pizza peel also serves as a sturdy cutting board for the pizza or for any of your favorite fruits, vegetables, or cheeses. There's no need to find a separate serving tray as your food can be served right on the wooden paddle. When you are done, simply rinse in your sink with warm water and soap. Lastly, you can hang this on your kitchen wall or display it on your countertop as a beautiful kitchen accessory. Size and Dimensions: This is our Large Peel, perfect for regular sized pizzas and most frozen pizzas. The actual dimensions are approximately 18" from end of peel handle to tip of peel. 11.5" wide, approx .5" thick. Actual peel surface (not including handle length) is 11.5" x 11.5". Our "LG" size is perfect for your typical frozen pizza or smaller homemade pizza.The Frederica Touch - About Frederica Trading and the Beautiful Frederica Trading Logos Frederica Trading is a specialty retailer that provides simple, yet beautiful products and accessories for the home, kitchen, and family. Frederica Trading was founded on beautiful Saint Simons Island, Georgia,One of the hallmarks of Saint Simons Island is the beautiful canopies provided by the majesti
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Removal: I kinda eye-balled it from the side to get the beveled edge of the peel parallel to the stone: shoved it in. Entire pizza on the peel! Lift.It.Straight.Up.When.You.Have.The.Pie.Onboard. This was on my first try using the peel. Also, I sliced the pizza while on the peel. Convenient, and you need to keep your fingers near by to keep the pizza from falling off the peel... Which will likely have some corn meal on board from you sliding it on to the stone to begin with. Very pleased, especially for my first try using a peel.
Unfornutaly, one of the two I ordered was not well constructed. It has two obvious seams that with just 2 months of wear, have opened up and the board simply split apart. It was almost as if it had split during manufacturing and been put back together. I should have returned when I first received the shipment as the seam was obvious and destined to fail at some point. Check your board carefully, if solid, you’ll be fine and enjoy...just lookout for a poorly made board.
But while it works pretty well to insert a pie, the front edge just isn't quite sharp enough to get under the crust of a cooked pie reliably. I've pushed more pizzas to the back of the oven than I care to count. And I don't even try turning pies in the oven anymore - if you push a pie by mistake in that situation, you're likely to get ripped dough and sauce and toppings all over the place. I've found that lifting with a regular spatula and then sliding the peel under is really the only way to do it, but that means you're picking up the peel and pie with one hand. Definitely possible, but can be heavy.
So why still 4 stars? Well, because for one thing, this is one of the few peels I found that was actually big enough for a reasonably sized pie, and one that used the full area of my pizza steel.
And, again, there is a reason why pros use two peels. If you use this the way wood pizza peels are supposed to be used - for insertion only - then it's totally fine. And you *can* use it for extraction, it's just not the best experience.
I will say that if someone were to ask me what they should buy if they really were dead set on buying *one* pizza peel, at this point I might say go metal. Metal has kind of the opposite problem from wood but if you use enough flour on metal, it becomes just as non-sticky as wood. And it's a lot easier to get the pizzas out. Basically if you insist on one peel, you pick your poison on which direction you want to have problems with.
If you can, buy this *and* a metal peel and then you're golden.