|Package dimensions||21.34 x 13.97 x 3.81 cm; 159 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Freeze-Dried Training Treats for Dogs, 450 Treats Per Bag, Low Calorie, The Perfect High Value Training Reward (Comes in Beef Liver & Sweet Potato) (Liver)
Enhance your purchase
- LOW CALORIE - These treats are less than 1 kcal per treat. They're perfect for long, dedicated training sessions.
- HIGH VALUE - Keeping your pups attention is essential when training. These treats will get your pups attention and keep it!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENT - Just freeze-dried beef liver, beef heart and mixed tocopherols. No more crumbling beef liver filling the bottom of the bag!
- DELICIOUS - Your dog will DROOL over the taste of these and that's incredibly important when your in a training session. They're also perfect for the simple "atta boy" reward.
- HUGE VALUE - Over 475 treats per bag! (We even threw some extras in there for you... Go ahead and count em, if you want!) Not only did we pack in the taste... We packed in the value as well!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The perfect high-value reward for training. Low calorie so your dog won't put on unnecessary weight. Your pup will DROOL over these. We guarantee it!
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I reordered them and recieved the product on the Left. The new formula/ingredients are pictured on the Left. As you can see they are noticeably different products. The product on the Right definitely looked freeze-dried and was light and the ingredients even said they were freeze dried.
The new product that I received on the Left does not say freeze dried on the list of ingredients as the old one did. It does describe the item on the front label as being freeze-dried. This is very confusing to me, not sure what I'm even getting....is this freeze dried?It sure doesn't look freeze dried. Especially compared to the old formula.
Puppy did not like them and not as easy to train with since they are a chewy consistency and don't look very high quality.
Disapointed as I liked using the old treats for training and my pup loved the old formula.
NO GO on the new formula/ingrediants had to RETURN.