|Country of Origin||Vietnam/India|
|Package Dimensions||28.3 x 25 x 3.3 cm; 476.27 Grams|
Frontier Co-op Pepper, Black Cracked, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Piper nigrum L.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CRACKED BLACK PEPPER - Black pepper is one of the most popular and beloved spices around the world. In the world of spices, black pepper is considered “black gold.” It lends satisfying heat and a good bite to most dishes. Frontier Co-op Cracked Black Pepper is kosher certified.
- VERSATILE USES - Black pepper is a spice that adds some heat to any dish, from potatoes and macaroni dishes to pastas and sauces. Sprinkle some on eggs for breakfast or spice up your meat when grilling it. The possibilities are endless!
- PACKED WITH HEAT AND FLAVOR - Frontier Co-op Cracked Black Pepper is chunkier and more intense than other peppers, and provides a woody, floral, pungent flavor alongside a penetrating aroma. This spice is ideal for cooking or placing on the table in a shaker. It can be used with almost any savory dish.
- SOURCED FROM INDIA AND VIETNAM - Our cracked black pepper is carefully selected from some of the world's best pepper-producing regions in India and Vietnam. The climate and soil produce premium-quality pepper berries, which are then fermented and naturally dried under the sun. Our black pepper is kosher certified.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frontier Co-op Cracked Black Pepper is carefully selected from the world's premier pepper-producing regions. It is more coarse than finely ground pepper, and delivers tongue-tingling and aromatic properties that lend well to pairings with many other spices.
Black pepper’s hot, biting flavor is perfect for giving a little kick to eggs, soups, meat dishes, and beyond. Its coarse appearance is ideal for adding texture to dressings and sauces too.
Best Uses: Soups, meat, fish, eggs, potatoes, sauces, salads, pasta
- 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces)
- Kosher, non-irradiated
- Robust and authentic black pepper flavor
- Hot, spicy, and somewhat biting
- Botanical name: Piper nigrum
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|