Fujifilm Instax Square Twin Pack Film - 20 Exposures
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instax square twin pack film can be used with the instax square sq10 instax share sp-3 smartphone printer instax square sq6 and any fujifilm instax square camera or printer.
- Now available in a 20 exposure pack
- Square 1: 1 format
- For use with Instax square format instant cameras and Printers
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.89 x 3.81 x 9.53 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 May 2018
- Manufacturer : FUJIFILM
- ASIN : B07CVL53HB
- Item model number : Instax Square Film Twin Pack
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With INSTAX SQUARE film rising in popularity INSTAX SQUARE Film is now available in a twin pack (20 shots)!
Beginning in 1934 as Japan's photographic film maker, Fujifilm has leveraged its imaging and information technology to become a global presence known for innovation in healthcare, graphic arts, optical devices, highly functional materials and other high-tech areas.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
By the way, Instax is exposed through the back. Yes, the black part on the back of the finished photograph faces the front of the camera. This is why Instax cameras do not have large mirrors in them to reverse the image, unlike Polaroid cameras. Polaroid is exposed on the front. Think about it for a moment. :)
Reviewed in the United States on 19 July 2020