- Product Dimensions:: 4.6 x 14 x 8.3 cm ; 445 g
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Batteries 1 リチウムイオン
- ASIN: B01AP7S4GE
- Date first available at Amazon.sg: 1 March 2019
- Customer reviews: Be the first to write a review
Fujifilm X-Pro2 16488644 Mirrorless Camera Body
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Electronic Range Finder
- Advanced Optical Viewfinder System
- New ACROS film simulation
- 1 Year Local (Singapore) Manufacturer Warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The newly-developed 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor boasts the highest ever pixel count for an X-Series camera. the newly-developed X-Processor Pro engine, processing speeds are now approximately four times faster than a conventional model. This maximises the capability of the X-Trans CMOS III sensor to ensure it delivers the highest image quality with super-fast response times. The Fujifilm X-Pro2 has the ability to reproduce graininess typically unique to film-based images. It can be displayed in three different ways: 100% field of view, 2.5x magnification and 6x magnification. This allows the user to check focus, the angle-of-view, exposure and white balance in real-time, even when taking photos through the OVF. As it can also be used with MF assist, precise MF is now possible in OVF mode. The optical design of the viewfinder has been improved, moving the eye point from 14mm on the previous model to 16mm. A dioptre correction dial is also included, which makes the viewfinder even more comfortable to use. For photographers, focusing is an important job. Although AF now reacts faster than the human eye, the appeal and level of trust in MF will never disappear. Manually operating the focus ring to pick out a specific element in the frame is often crucial. Speed isn't always everything. The number of selectable focusing points has been expanded from 49 on previous models to 77. Approximately 40% of the imaging area is now covered by fast, precise phase detection AF pixels, which means focusing speeds when capturing moving subjects have improved dramatically. Advanced manual focus assist modes. A simple body design that maximises practicality. Durable Focal plane shutter with a maximum speed of 1/8000 sec. In-camera RAW converter.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Compact System Camera, 24.3 MP, X-Trans CMOS III - Black
Ultimate image quality
- The X-Pro2 features the 24.3 MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor that uses a unique random colour filter array to reduce moiré and false colours without the need for an optical low-pass filter (OLPF). By eliminating the OLPF the resolving power of FUJINON lenses is maximized to deliver images comparable to a larger, higher resolution sensor.
- Fujifilm’s colour reproduction technology, developed through over 80 years of producing photographic film, delivers beautiful colours just as you remember them, including warm skin tones, clear blue skies, and the vivid greens of foliage.
- The X-Pro2 features the ACROS Film Simulation mode. Harnessing the high processing performance of the X Processor Pro, this mode produces smooth tones, deep blacks and rich textures that are far superior to conventional monochrome modes.
- A Grain Effect mode adds graininess to photographs. This mode produces images reminiscent of old film photos, especially when printed
- Improved noise reduction has been made possible by an improvement in signal processing technology. High ISO sensitivity performance has also been improved to the point that the whole sensitivity range – up to the maximum ISO 12,800 in RAW – can now be used with confidence. Even the higher settings - up to ISO 51,200, there are smoother gradations and deeper blacks, vastly increasing low light shooting options.
- An improved electric charge transfer rate and algorithm means ultra-fast readout speeds are possible. This has led to a significant improvement in functions including AF speed and continuous shooting performance.
Ultra-high performance X-Processor Pro
- The powerful X-Processor Pro dramatically improves a wide range of response times. Start-up time is just 0.4 sec., plus the camera also boasts the shortest shooting interval of 0.25 sec., a shutter time lag of 0.05 sec. and AF in 0.06 sec.)
- By using compressed RAW files, performance and functionality now meets the needs of professional photographers, including faster live view and even higher definition movies.
Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder
- The EVF uses an LCD with 2.36 million dots. The display speed has been improved from the 54 fps of the previous model to a maximum speed of 85 fps, which substantially reduces the image delay phenomenon when tracking a moving subject. Blackout time after release has also been reduced by approximately half, to 150 ms, so it’s comparable to an optical viewfinder.
- The optical viewfinder’s design is based on the proven system from the X-Pro1. It incorporates a diopter correction mechanism and has a longer eye point of 16 mm so the finder is easier to see through. In addition, the telephoto bright frame has been enlarged from a focal length of 60 mm to 140 mm, further enhancing practicality and convenience.
- The X-Pro2 features an Electronic Rangefinder (ERF) mode that was highly rated on the X100 series. It displays a small electronic viewfinder on top of the optical viewfinder, which can be used to check focus, the angle-of-view, exposure and white balance in real-time, even when taking photos through the OVF.
Greater functionality and faster autofocus
- Approximately 40 per cent of the imaging area is now covered by fast, precise phase detection AF pixels, which means focusing speeds when photographing moving subjects have improved dramatically. By combining the processing capabilities of the X Processor Pro with a contrast AF readout speed that’s 2x faster than before, the X-Pro2 delivers the fastest AF performance ever in an X-Series camera.
- By improving the predictive AF algorithm and increasing the accuracy of the phase detection AF information continuous shooting at up to 8.0 fps is possible.
Rugged and reliable body
The body is made from rigid magnesium alloy and has seals in approximately 61 places making it splash and dust resistant. It will also continue to operate in temperatures as low as -10 degree Celsius so it can be used almost anywhere without having to worry about the conditions.
- It features the same semi-gloss black finish as the X-Pro1. This finish can only be added after a thorough polishing and adds a luxurious touch that will please câmera enthusiasts.
- The focal plane shutter boasts a top speed of 1/8000 sec., flash sync at up to 1/250sec and shutter durability of 150,000 shots, making it both versatile and reliable.
- A dual SD slot has been added for the first time in an X-series camera. Not only does this reduce the need to replace cards frequently, it also enables multi-shot continuous shooting and reduces the risk of data loss.
- The rear LCD uses a 3 inch display with 1.62-million dots. This makes it perfect for composing images as well as assessing shots from the X-Trans CMOS III sensor for sharpness, colour accuracy and white balance.
Accessories for extra convenience
- Hand Grip MHG-XPRO2
Improves the grip on the camera and reduces the chances of camera shake, especially when using heavy, large aperture lenses. This grip can be left in place when using a tripod and enables users to change the battery and SD card without having to remove the grip from the body. The Arca Swiss plate can be used as a quick release with compatible tripods.
- Leather Case BLC-XPRO2
This genuine-leather bottom case shows off the X-Pro2’s classic design while protecting the camera body. The battery can be replaced while the case is attached to the camera and the case comes with a cloth to wrap the entire camera body when storing it in a bag.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|