- Warning: Not suitable for children under 4 years. For use under adult supervision
G-Wolves HT-M Ultra Lightweight Honeycomb Shell Wired Gaming Mouse up to 12000 cpi - 6 buttons - 2.18 oz (61g) (Pixart 3360, White & Blue)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2.18 oz ( 61g ) : The G-Wolves HT-M a.k.a Hati is one of the world’s lightest gaming mouse thanks to its lightweight honeycomb shell
- 6 Buttons Gaming mouse, Matte coating , Paracord Cable ; Extra Paracord cable and mouse skates included
- Pixart PMW3360 gaming sensor , Maximum resolution up to 12000cpi , Teflon Feets
- Max. acceleration: 50 G , Max Speed 250 ips , Main Switch: Omron Micro Switch (20M)
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous shape - optimized for right-handed gaming with two extra buttons for added convenience, extra grips and 2 TTC Dustproof golden micro switches
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My two complaints about the quality of this mouse are 1) the rattle which when compared to the model o or even my corsair is virtually nonexistent. And 2) as hopefully you can discern from the picture after just one day of initial use the sweat and oils from the palm of my hand have already discolored the mouse. Whatever plastic they use is not take kindly to use. And I haven't even attempted to clean it as well. But it stays discolored. so for those reasons I just can't praise it as highly as the model o. Packaging presentation and spare parts are very good though. software is relatively simple to use although I will knock them a point because the website is not well translated for westerners.
I would say if you can deal with a lower profile mouse than the model o is a superior option by far. And it was also about $20 cheaper than I paid here.
-Light light light
-Gold switches are decent. It’s an in-between feeling of Huanos and Omrons
-3360 sensor implementation is great
-Feels like a G Pro Wireless minus the slippery sides
-Comes with extra feet, cable and side grips just in case
-Nice packaging (tin box)
-Teflon skates are a drag. Get some Intellimouse hyperglides for this
-Clicks can feel a bit hollow but that’s okay
-No RGB (but that can be a Pro too)
-Does feel a bit of the same-o same-o shape as the G Pro Wireless And FinalMouse
Conclusion: This mouse has replaced my Zowie S2 as my main 😀
Re-review after 1 week of using the Hati:
The M1 and M2 buttons do have some significant bilateral movement. You won't really notice it unless you hold down the LMB or RMB while swiping or aiming. It took me a while to not get so bothered about it but it is there. It's probably the ONLY blemish on this mouse that I wish was better. But with this nitpick, I think it's a big enough deal to subtract 1 star from my rating. It's still my main driver right now but I hope G Wolves improves the bilateral movement or wobble in their M1 and M2 buttons in their future mice