GIGABYTE X570 AORUS PRO WIFI AMD Ryzen 3000 Gaming Motherboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- True 12 phases IR digital VRM with powirstage
- Advanced thermal design - Fins-Array heatsink & Direct touch Heatpipe
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with dual thermal guards
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 802.11Ax & BT 5 with AORUS antenna
- Amp-up Audio with alc1220-vb
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules. High Definition Audio. Support for S/PDIF Out
Team Up. Fight On.
AORUS, a premium gaming brand powered by GIGABYTE, delivers a full spectrum of gaming products ranging from gaming laptops, motherboards, graphics cards, mechanical gaming keyboards, to many other gaming hardware and gears, offering the most extreme gaming experiences for enthusiasts worldwide!
X570 AORUS PRO WIFI
GIGABYTE X570 motherboards offer a rich list of features such as support for PCIe 4.0 and USB Type-C interfaces on select boards, refined audio, high speed of Ethernet and the latest standard of WIFI design - to fulfill users' performance, audio, and data transfer needs.
The advanced power and thermal design enables users to unleash the performance on AMD Ryzen 3000-series Processors, making the GIGABYTE X570 motherboards perfect for users looking to build the best AMD platform gaming system.
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- True 12 Phases IR Digital VRM With PowIRstage
- Advanced Thermal Design - Fins-Array Heatsink & Direct Touch Heatpipe
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Dual Thermal Guards
- Intel WiFi 6 802.11ax & BT 5 with AORUS Antenna
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220-VB
- Smart Fan 5 - Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
True 14 Phase Digital PowIRstage VRM
The X570 AORUS PRO WIFI uses an all IR digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller and PowlRstage MOSFET. These 100% digital controllers offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components.
Advanced Thermal Design
The X570 AORUS PRO WIFI reaches a perfect balance between style and performance by combining the media acclaimed Fins-Array heatsink and Direct Touch heatpipe to provide lower MOSFET temperatures.d.
PCIe 4.0 Ready
X570 AORUS pushes the envelope once again by featuring Full PCIe 4.0 Design, including PCIe 4.0 slots, PCIe 4.0 M.2 connectors and delivering highly optimized performance and flexibility demanded for power users and extreme gaming enthusiasts.
DDR4 XMP Support
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4400MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
Next Gen Connectivity
Stay up to date with X570 AORUS motherboards, which provide next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity to keep you up to speed. The onboard USB Type-C header for USB 3.2 Gen2 makes access convenient when connecting a USB 3.2 Gen2 drive.
2x M.2 with 2x Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
|X570 AORUS XTREME||X570 AORUS MASTER||X570 AORUS ULTRA||X570 AORUS PRO WIFI||X570 AORUS ELITE||X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI|
|CPU Support||AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors||AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors||AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors||AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors||AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors||AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors|
|CPU Power Phase||Direct 16 Phase Digital 70A (14+2)||Direct 14 Phase Digital 50A (12+2)||True 14 Phase Digital PowIRstage (12+2)||True 14 Phase Digital PowIRstage (12+2)||True 14 Phase Digital DrMOS (12+2)||Direct 8 Phase Digital 70A (6+2)|
|Memory Type||Dual-Channel DDR4||Dual-Channel DDR4||Dual-Channel DDR4||Dual-Channel DDR4||Dual-Channel DDR4||Dual-Channel DDR4|
|Graphics Interface||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x8||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x8||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x8||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x8||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16|
|Expansion Slots||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x1||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 2x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x1||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 2x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x1||1x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 2x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x1||N/A|
|M.2||3 (M.2 Heatsink *3)||3 (M.2 Heatsink *3)||3 (M.2 Heatsink *3)||2( M.2 Heatsink *2)||2 (M.2 Heatsink *1)||2 (M.2 Heatsink *1)|
|LAN||AQUANTIA 10GbE + Intel Gigabit LAN||Realtek 2.5GbE + Intel Gigabit LAN||Realtek 2.5GbE + Intel Gigabit LAN||Intel Gigabit LAN||Intel Gigabit LAN||Intel Gigabit LAN|
|WIFI||Intel WIFI 6 802.11ax||Intel WIFI 6 802.11ax||Intel WIFI 6 802.11ax||Intel WIFI 6 802.11ax||N/A||Intel WIFI 6 802.11ax|
|Audio||ALC1220-VB & ESS SABRE 9218 DAC||ALC1220-VB & ESS SABRE 9218 DAC||AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220-VB||AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220-VB||AMP-UP Audio with ALC1200||AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220-VB|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an update. Since no reply from AMAZON regarding fan failure, I have decided to dismount the PCH fan and clearly on the photo you can see why the fan stopped working. It was sandwiched between the chipset and the thermal pad. The wires melted.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I didn't overclock my Ryzen 7 3700X, so I didn't really care too much about the VRMs.
1. Has debug LEDs.
2. High quality M.2 heatsinks
3. Intel LAN
4. Front USB Type C 3.1 Gen 2 header
5. High quality board. Has some real heft to it. I had to apply significant pressure to the stock CPU cooler to get it to click but this board has a really solid construction to take that force.
1. The biggest issue by far - the time to POST. It takes a good 20 seconds to POST after powering on. The debug LEDs cycle through VGA, BOOT, CPU and RAM before finally POSTing every time you power it on. The first time I built it and powered it on, I thought I made a mistake. It cycled through the debug LEDs for 30 seconds before POST. So be a bit patient when powering it on for the first time.
2. The chipset fan. It is completely covered by my triple slot EVGA 2080 Ti XC Ultra (see image). It works well for now and stays silent, but the heat from the graphics card will probably affect future reliability.
3. My 3200 MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX ran at 2133 MHz out of the box. I had to enable XMP to get 3200 MHz. A BIOS update will remove XMP profiles. So you'll have to re-enable it. Also I cannot see my RAM speed in Task Manager. I had to use CPU-Z. Not sure if this a RAM issue or BIOS issue or Windows bug.
4. The SYS_FAN_[5/6]_PUMP headers seem bugged in the BIOS. I connected my Noctua PWM case fan to it since it was the closest header towards the front of the case, but it was constantly at 100% even though I set the mode to PWM in the BIOS. I then connected the fan to SYS_FAN_1 and it seems to have fixed the problem.
UPDATE: My RAM speed went back to 2133 MHz one day without any notification when booting. I felt something was off after my FPS dropped by about 10-20 in most games. After some digging around, I found that CPU-Z showed the RAM speed as 2133. When I went into the BIOS, it still showed that XMP was enabled. I disabled and re-enabled XMP and when it rebooted, it was back at 3200 MHz in CPU-Z. All this was with auto XMP, so I will try manually the next time this happens. In any case, I think a BIOS update is needed. This was on ver. F4j (2019/08/02)
I've tried just about everything you can think of. Remove HDD/SSD. Remove USB devices. POST still takes about 20 seconds. Even on ultra fast boot its the same speed. My computer I built in 2012 without any "fast" boot options POST in about 4 -5 seconds. These motherboards, 20 seconds is considered fast. I can get used to it I suppose, and hopefully future BIOS updates can speed it up.
Also it seems for Ryzen 3000, due to the processor boosting a lot, you will constantly hear your CPU fan change speed trying to follow the CPU's behavior. This is not an issue with the motherboard, but it's something to keep in mind.
I have to manually set the speed for it to take the XMP rated speed. Simply applying XMP profile 1 doesn't seem to work. Also my RAM settings will randomly change to a lower setting without telling me that BIOS settings have changed. You have to check every once in a while to make sure your RAM is running at the speed you set it to Hopefully BIOS update fixes that.
Update: So I noticed a hissing sound when I started up my computer. I realized that it was the chipset fan spinning and touching the GPU. Due to the design of this board, it's very much possible that your GPU could actually touch the chipset fan. I have a rather small GPU. Sure I could place my GPU to the second PCIe slot but why should you have to do that on a $270 motherboard? It sounds funny but check your GPU dimensions I suppose to see if it's compatible with this chipset fan. I don't think a BIOS update can fix that problem.
This will be a review in progress since the PC is only 4 Days old. The mobo is pretty solid for the price. It looks good. Not too flashy and doesn't scream gamer. It does have a Aorus Logo in a couple spots, but looks very clean. The heatsinks over the NVME slots look/feel well made, the PCI slots feel very sturdy and holds up my 1080TI with no sag. The RGB is very subtle and contained on the back end of the board near the IO and PCI slots. People have said the chipset fan can get loud, but I haven't noticed it at all.
Everything installed easily and without issue. The BIOS looks better than the previous Gigabyte Z170 board I had. XMP profile worked without any issues. There is a list of XMP memory supported from Gigabyte if you check the motherboard from their website and look at the Support List. I recommend looking at that list before buying any ram, but this board will prolly take most major brands no problem. Games play great, and I'm very happy with this setup.
A couple concerns. It may just be a Ryzen 3000 series issue, or it may be specific to Gigabyte, but my PC takes about 15-20 seconds to boot. Even after disabling CSM. This is on a brand new PCIE 4.0 NVME drive. I tested the drive it's extremely fast - 4965read/4261 write. My previous build was an Intel i7-6700K on a Gigabyte Z170 and on an older M.2 drive it boots significantly faster. Another concern I have is that I have yet to see my CPU hit 4.5ghz. Could be anything, not just the mobo so I can't ding the board for that yet since 90% of the hardware in here is all new.
Overall, solid motherboard that should make most new Ryzen 3000 series owners happy. If you need more than 2 NVME drives or more RGB look elsewhere. Taking a star off for slow boot times, hoping it gets fixed in a future firmware update. It's not a deal-breaker for me tho as the board performs great for what I use it for. Would recommend.