|Wireless Type||5 GHz Radio Frequency, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||25.9 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||3.7 Volts|
|Lithium Battery Weight||3.6 Grams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||2|
|Package dimensions||18.8 x 11.18 x 6.9 cm; 540 Grams|
GL.iNet GL-E750 (MUDI) 4G LTE OpenWrt VPN Router, 128GB Max MicroSD, EMEA (EP06-E Module Installed), 7000mAh Battery, OpenVPN, WireGuard, Tor, a Router That You can Program
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [4G LTE WIRELESS SMART ROUTER] Transfer 4G LTE signal to Wi-Fi, with sim card slot, 300Mbps (2.4G) + 433Mbps (5G) Combined Wi-Fi Speed networking.
- [VPN CLIENT & SERVER] VPN (both OpenVPN and WireGuard) compatible with 30+ VPN service providers, Tor, extremely extendable in functions.WireGuard VPN speed:Max. 50Mbps/OpenVPN speed:Max. 10Mbps
- [COMPACT & DURABLE] 145*77.5*23.5mm compact size with 285g light weight, Max. 8 hours long working duration makes it perfect for your nice travel mate. 3.0 version firmware makes the setting easier.
- [LARGER STORAGE & EXTENSIBILITY] DDR2 128MB RAM, 16MB NOR Flash and 128MB NAND Flash, Max. 128GB MicroSD, USB 2.0 port.
- [PACKAGE CONTENTS] GL-E750 (Mudi) router with 1-year limited warranty, USB-C to USB-A cable, USB-C to USB-C cable, USB-C port replicator, Power adapter (US, UK, EU plug), Quectel EP06-E 4G module pre-installed, Ethernet cable ,User manual. Please update to the lastest firmware from the following link beofre using: https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/e750/release/
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mudi works better than a typical travel router, as it secures your personal information in various ways.
Including Mudi in your workflow will help secure your data from hackers, viruses and data leaks while using the public Internet.
Easy Tor Anonymous Network Routing:
Backed by world-class researchers, Mudi has the Tor (The Onion Router) service installed, and it is easy to switch on or off by a simple switch button. After you activate the Tor service, Mudi can encrypt and bounce communications randomly through a network of relays that run by volunteers around the globe.
Great Commercial VPN Provider Compatibility:
Mudi keeps your Internet connection private with multiple VPN protocols. It provides the best encryption and authentication with OpenVPN. Meanwhile, WireGuard gives the privacy-minded users a fast and simple VPN that utilizes state-of-the-art cryptography. Mudi supports more than 25 commercial VPN service providers so that you are free to choose the plan you want.
Encrypted DNS with Cloudflare DNS over TLS, or DNS via HTTPS proxy:
Mudi uses Cloudflare to obtain a fast, secure, and authoritative DNS performance; while preventing DNS hijacking and domain theft.
Responsive Web Control Panel
Mudi has a user-friendly web control panel interface. You can access it through any web browser on your mobile devices and computers; it is responsive and works flawlessly on different screens.
The router can share a 4G mobile broadband Internet connection from a micro SIM card and create an up to 150Mbps Wi-Fi network. By separating modem and CPU and using Industrial grade modules, this router brings you security with good performance.
Supported frequency bands:
FDD LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28/B32 WCDMA: B1/B3/B5/B8
- 4G LTE Module
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- 128GB Max.Micro SD
- OpenWrt Pre-installed
- USB-C port replicator
- DNS Encryption
- Built-in Battery
Mudi is a CES 2020 Innovation Awards Honoree in Cyber Security and Personal Privacy. The hardware specifications as below,
- CPU: QCA9531, @650MHz SoC
- Memory/Storage: DDR2 128MB/FLASH 16MB + 128MB
- Wireless Protocol: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Speed: 2.4GHz(300Mbps), 5GHz(433Mbps)
- Power Input: 5V/2A
- Power Consumption: <6W
- Dimension / Weight: 145 x 77.5 x 23.5mm / 285g
- Operating Temperature: 0~35°C (32~95°F)
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The description and really quite substantial coverage the kickstarter campaign recieved rather billed it as a high end tool for the more technically inclined and I think sadly it falls a long way short.
If my low end android phone can last 2 days with LTE and WiFi enabled along with a much more powerful cpu, screen and all the rest, I would be expect this to do better, as it is it takes about as long to charge as to discharge. 6 hours idle seems seems to be about what my unit will do, and I dont know what but something is kicking out a fair bit of heat in there.
The software is pretty but ultimately adds little value, and even with aggressive tweaking over SSH and the far more appealing Luci interface provided by a stock Openwrt build im still unable to get the 27mbps line speed a 30 quid Hauwei from 6 years ago does by default.
There is nothing that this does that a cheap SBC, 4g dongle, OpenWRT and a battery won't do for you for about 1/4 the price.
I very rarely leave bad reviews but having bought 3 of these, at a substantial 600 pounds sterling I was expecting a hell of a lot more that the one I've tested delivers. It's possible that I have a faulty unit but closer inspection of their forums suggests these issues are not just limited to me.
I like the company and people tell me the AR750 (I think) is a good bit of kit. I also found their support live chat responsive and helpful, he asked me to send a system log in to tech support email but frankly it's a lot of money for a product that the battery life (and ridiculously slow charging) alone make it unfit for purpose.
Sorry chaps, I wanted it to be great. If it transpires I have a faulty unit then I will happily take this review down.
VPN works perfectly with a stable connection. It maintains the stable connection which many others router weak at.
Overall, It's good and worth, relatively rich functions and low price.